• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

I reckon someone we've never heard of or who hasn't been linked.

Our other 4 targets (Ndombele, Celso, Clarke and Sessegnon) have become obvious, but I reckon RB will be one that breaks late, and happens late in the window.

With Clarke and Sessegnon de facto replacing Llorente/Janssen and Nkoudou, we will also have improved our homegrown situation, so it could just be some random South American direct from South America
We were linked with the Japanese right back earlier in the window? Could he be a reasonably priced option?

Spurs transfer news: Tottenham in talks with West Brom over Rekeem Harper
Football.london (h/t Sun) claims that Tottenham have spoken with West Bromwich Albion over Rekeem Harper.

The 19-year-old midfielder played 23 games for the Baggies last season as they missed out on Premier League promotion.

The English youngster is highly-rated in the Championship, and the report claims that Harper is the kind of player Mauricio Pochettino is targeting.

The report adds that Tottenham could send the English youngster back on loan, should they sign him, and that could clinch the deal.

Loads of interest in Harper
The English youngster has attracted interest from Liverpool and Juventus too, according to the Mirror.

The report adds that Harper could be available on a free since his contract ends in the summer, and new Baggies manager Slaven Bilic will try to keep hold of the youngster.

Harper could develop into a great player under Pochettino, and it will be interesting to see what happens with the 19-year-old in the transfer window.

We were linked with him a while back as memory serves
This would be a very sensible signing.

Ceballos to north London?

Tottenham and Arsenal have been told that Real Madrid could be willing to drop their asking price for Dani Ceballos.

Real are under pressure to sell players after splashing out big money on a series of high-profile transfers so far this summer.

And Spain Under 21 midfielder Ceballos has been put on the market – despite insisting he wants to stay at the Bernabeu.

Both Spurs and Arsenal have the 22-year-old on their radar but moved on to other targets when the Spanish giants demanded £45m for him.

But that could change after intermediaries informed both Premier League teams that Real could be willing to accept a deal worth closer to £30m.

Ceballos has starred for the Spanish at this summer’s Under 21 European Championship and is the subject of a two-year loan offer from AC Milan.

But Real have decided they want a permanent sale – so long as any deal contains a buy-back clause.

30 mill for a talented young midfielder from real Madrid? Sounds like gonad*s. :p

A back up striker for us could easily get 20/30 appearances

Kane’s injuries alone have shown that

And the lesser cups have games to be played
Son, Moura and to a lesser extent Nando played those games, I don’t know much about Adams but Son and Moura are a pretty good back up to Kane when he’s out. I just can’t imagine Adams playing if we are in for him.

However, I am an advocate for a plan C, last resort, big lump in the squad, would he fit that bill?

Son, Moura and to a lesser extent Nando played those games, I don’t know much about Adams but Son and Moura are a pretty good back up to Kane when he’s out. I just can’t imagine Adams playing if we are in for him.

However, I am an advocate for a plan C, last resort, big lump in the squad, would he fit that bill?

We’re not in for him
But we’re losing Nando as I assume you mean lamppost?

Moura has mainly played with Nando when he has been successful and doesn’t play as a lone striker from what I’ve seen

Similarly sonny playin up top has been great bu5 it changes how we play and we lose him as wide forward

The only actual striker w have been linked with is Maxi Gomez

Nothing is going to happen today. It’s a Sunday. It’s gods day. A day of rest.

Everyone is in the pub getting smashed, or minging in bed still recovering from a skinful from a big last night Saturday.

Back