• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Thread

I don't mean to suggest you're gutterboy but Todibo had only played 20 odd games in 3 years for 3 different teams before Nice. What were you liking that obviously none of those teams were?
I saw a tiny bit of him at Toulouse and Barca, he was there at the same time as Lenglet. I thought he looked a great talent for the future. It then didnt really work him at Barca and he dropped off my radar.

I was probably caught up in the hype at the time, and the games i saw he did look impressive for someone so young. As I say though he dropped off my radar and if you had asked me last week I wouldn't have even known what team he had ended up at.

Never heard or seen that lad from Nice before, sure some have, I assume it's more a stylistic pick for Ange which is key. We seem to have done well in that so far so hopefully he is another gem.

The Athletic are linking us with a move for Gallagher, with Chelsea being open to the deal being done in January. Imagine they have a lot of outgoings required over the next few windows. If we can get rid of Hojbjerg, I think it makes sense.

Gallagher, Todibo and Bardghji would represent great business in my view.

The Athletic are linking us with a move for Gallagher, with Chelsea being open to the deal being done in January. Imagine they have a lot of outgoings required over the next few windows. If we can get rid of Hojbjerg, I think it makes sense.

Gallagher, Todibo and Bardghji would represent great business in my view.
Bardghji looks modest IMO

If the deal is what the club financially wants, he will accept it. Utd might be interested in him, which would change things, but that aside it won't have a major bearing if we meet their financial expectations.
Agreed. It's a factor that could make the deal more difficult, but probably not a deal breaker.

Obviously difficult to know for sure what's going on behind the scenes, but good if we're trying to get things done early.

Back