• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Thread

I wonder if Fulham or West Ham etc will ground share when the time comes?

I don't think it will. Trying to get 75% of the chelseapitch owners to agree to it was beyond even abramovich.

They can't really rebuild where they areas they'd have to dig down to not obscure sightlines of sain pauls. Which means moving out for about 5-6 years

They don't own Chelsea FC as a name, the PO's do
If they move without the PO's agreement they have to start from scratch !!

It depends on at least 25% of the shareholders being grumpy bastards that don't want change.

They could turn Stamford Bridge into something for their ladies and youth teams and let Kingstonian have their stadium back. What's happened there is a disgrace.

Boehly has apparently hired someone to look into renovating their dump. Guessing it will be a cheap fix and no new stadium for at least a couple of decades.

They'll find a way. Elon Musk will bore a tunnel down 500 metres and the Saudis will build a nuclear missile silo beneath the pitch and then build them a new golden stadium out of stuffed labradors or something equally strange. They won't go away. They won't fail. They are roaches. Billionaire vermin.

No but land that is looking for an anchor tennant. One of the guys that was involved with the buying of chelsea worked on the earls court development (the english guy, can't remember his name).

You can then either redevelop the stamford bridge land or sell it to someone that will.
The spurs fan you mean
Can’t see it

They're american. They're used to changing franchise names. Call them chelsea lions or something.
Isn't a name change one of the types of changes that have to be approved by a Fan Advisory Board, under the new gov rules (need to be enacted into legislation first of course to be binding)?

Isn't a name change one of the types of changes that have to be approved by a Fan Advisory Board, under the new gov rules (need to be enacted into legislation first of course to be binding)?

They bought chelsea before that though. So wouldn't be a part of their thinking.

The whole thing does seem to be turning into a clusterfudge for them. I love it. Hope it gets worse. They get a massive points deduction next season causing them to be relegated. Then it just gets worse from there.

They bought chelsea before that though. So wouldn't be a part of their thinking.

The whole thing does seem to be turning into a clusterfudge for them. I love it. Hope it gets worse. They get a massive points deduction next season causing them to be relegated. Then it just gets worse from there.
Too right. I love that all their plans might be thwarted. And yes, the FFP points deduction plus whatever they get for the dodgy dealings under Abramovich currently under investigation should cause them real trouble. I can’t wait to see that.

No but land that is looking for an anchor tennant. One of the guys that was involved with the buying of chelsea worked on the earls court development (the english guy, can't remember his name).

You can then either redevelop the stamford bridge land or sell it to someone that will.
AFAIK they don't own the land where the pitch is.

Just the costs of building a stadium like ours today compared to when we did it have gone up astronomically.

Low material costs and historic low interests rates are long gone. Building our stadium today costs around £2bn.

The club own the name I believe, but through the agreement put in place with CPO, they have to give up the name if they move, unless CPO agree otherwise.

So these fans who have gloried in "their club" being transformed from an average club to regular CL qualifiers and trophy winners with a Russian gangster and breaking rules will suddenly gain some decency and vote to fudge the club up? I dont think so, they want "success" whatever it cost.

So these fans who have gloried in "their club" being transformed from an average club to regular CL qualifiers and trophy winners with a Russian gangster and breaking rules will suddenly gain some decency and vote to fudge the club up? I dont think so, they want "success" whatever it cost.

They voted against moving last time. When abramovich owned them. You need 75% to vote for. Be lucky to get 75% to vote.

They voted against moving last time. When abramovich owned them. You need 75% to vote for. Be lucky to get 75% to vote.

Different circumstances, if someone bought us and promised to get us to be best team in the world they would easily get the votes, you can always count on people to vote in self interest rather than the right thing.

Different circumstances, if someone bought us and promised to get us to be best team in the world they would easily get the votes, you can always count on people to vote in self interest rather than the right thing.

No you can't. They'll vote for what they want, not what's in their self interest. If they vote at all.

Getting a turnout of 75% would be astounding. Getting 100% of them to vote to move would be miraculous.

Back