• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Thread

I think Sancho is really good, but I don't think he's a perfect fit for our system. Some concerns about attitude.

Could be brilliant of course, but I don't think he should be top of our list.

I really do think we should look to sign the best left winger we possibly can.
Never seen the fuss about Sancho whenever I've watched him.

Didn't know where to post this so will put it here even though we can't sign him.
Kudus at Wham looks to be a really good player.

Never seen the fuss about Sancho whenever I've watched him.

Not good enough, very one footed, can't beat his man, not clinical, lost two seasons of development and on ridiculous wages .. hard pass.

Saw a few comments on the academy/youth players, while i agree we have some talent there, if (big IF) we are in top 2-3 come January, surely the club has to go for 1-2 instant impact players

Didn't know where to post this so will put it here even though we can't sign him.
Kudus at Wham looks to be a really good player.

Yep, According to ITK we could have had him but he was asking for some CL release clause. Ange only wanted committed players etc so we walked away. No idea how true it was but there's no doubt he's an excellent player

I think Sancho is really good, but I don't think he's a perfect fit for our system. Some concerns about attitude.

Could be brilliant of course, but I don't think he should be top of our list.

I really do think we should look to sign the best left winger we possibly can.
Left? We already have Son, Richarlison, Johnson, Solomon and could even add Sess and Gil there. (and Perisic, but he'll probably won't play again for us).
On the right we have Kulu and possibly Gil.

Yep, Dortmund cannot afford to pay even half that. He'll probably go to Saudi and wait for ETH to get sacked

More like ManU are stuck with him and his massive, undeserved wages. Sure, the Saudi MicroLeague wants all the talent it can get, but he's not likely going there to play for 1,400 fans per game. This egomaniac wants headlines and they ain't out there in the dunes. Just ask that Porkchop Poser Ronaldo.

Two that are know but for us could be sublime, I think…

Gyokeres - scoring for fun in Portugal and hits it first time. Also bloody quick

Xavi Simons - wanted him last season before be went back to PSG to go on loan. Not sure he will ever play at PSG but he if good enough

Both would cost a pretty penny but both would be outstanding in an Ange team

Two that are know but for us could be sublime, I think…

Gyokeres - scoring for fun in Portugal and hits it first time. Also bloody quick

Xavi Simons - wanted him last season before be went back to PSG to go on loan. Not sure he will ever play at PSG but he if good enough

Both would cost a pretty penny but both would be outstanding in an Ange team
I suggested him as a sensible signing for us while he was still at Coventry and would’ve been (relatively) cheap.

If we can sell Richi and use that money to get Toney in maybe chuck Sessegnon into the deal.

We need a quality centre half and then also get loans for Phillips and Dorrington. I would consider in the summer bringing back Cirkin as cover.

Midfield we don't need to much, bring through some of the youngsters.

Back