• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Thread

Personally would like to see some of our youngsters given a go. They are doing amazingly well.

Obviously would like loans to give them regular game time. But sure a couple might be able to fill a role if called on.

Yeh likewise. I expect some small movements in Jan but not major, so could be the perfect season to find out more about the youth.

We seem, touch wood in a really good place with first team quality and opportunities for the youth, Ange seems to be striking as much of a balance as he can.

Yeh likewise. I expect some small movements in Jan but not major, so could be the perfect season to find out more about the youth.

We seem, touch wood in a really good place with first team quality and opportunities for the youth, Ange seems to be striking as much of a balance as he can.

Obviously not comparing our academy to barcas (they have a far greater pool to get players from). But you look at the players they have given a chance and they have been phenomenal. Yes the prem is a different beast. But could donley, santiago, philips, dorrington get some minutes? Donley seems the perfect type to back up maddison. 10 mins here or there to see if he can step up i'd love.

Obviously not comparing our academy to barcas (they have a far greater pool to get players from). But you look at the players they have given a chance and they have been phenomenal. Yes the prem is a different beast. But could donley, santiago, philips, dorrington get some minutes? Donley seems the perfect type to back up maddison. 10 mins here or there to see if he can step up i'd love.

I think there is a strong argument to test it out IMO. There have been games this season that someone especially in the attacking areas could have done a job, so that bodes well for the future, I suppose alot depends on how this run pans out

I think there is a strong argument to test it out IMO. There have been games this season that someone especially in the attacking areas could have done a job, so that bodes well for the future, I suppose alot depends on how this run pans out

Hopefully a few will get loans in jan. Have the opportunity to show what they can do at senior level. Against really competitive opposition.

Seems like more of a wish list from our resident armchair scouts so far.
I wasn't sure where to put the thread, my bad if it's in the wrong place. Or you can just set up a "resident armchair scouting centre" and I'll list my favorite up-and-coming adult actresses.

Anyone seen Scalvini from Atalanta? Cb, 19. Mentioned today on sunday vibes as a wonderkid.
I mentioned him last year and I think he will be an amazing player. Can play as a CB or as a DM... although he and Bastoni got completely bamboozled by Kane during the England-Italy match. That'll happen though.
I think he will be a great player and it would be a great transfer for us. I hope Paratici has been greasing this one for a while.

Mikey Moore too, although at only 16, I don't think Ange will throw him into the Prem anytime soon Santiago would probably be ahead in the pecking order anyway, but I just bring up Mikey because a) high potential, and b) LW is a bit of a revolving door atm. I'm going to guess he's not at the same level as Yamal otherwise we would've melted this forum's servers hyping him up. But yeah, I think as nice as it is talking about players we want to bring in, there should be opportunities for the youth players to come in and make an appearance here and there even without extra cup games.

I'm really impressed by Donley, good technique, strong, very aware of teammates and goalscorer just lacks a bit of pace, he can't be far off getting a chance. At the same age Mickey Moore looks even better.

Doubt United would take that risk. I read he's looking to get back to Dortmund and restore himself. That is probably more palatable to Man U.

I think Sancho is really good, but I don't think he's a perfect fit for our system. Some concerns about attitude.

Could be brilliant of course, but I don't think he should be top of our list.

I really do think we should look to sign the best left winger we possibly can.

Wow didn't realise he was on that much. If that's right he is going to be stuck in Manchester for a long time. Unless utd pay a high percentage of his wages to get rid

Yep. He'll probably go on loan with utd paying a large chunk of his wages. But they have other players on huge wages that haven't lived up to expectations or are getting older and in decline.

Sacking ten hag won't really solve any of their problems. The next manager will want his own players. Even with their huge revenue. If you can't shift any it is going to be really difficult.

When they got rid of fergie they should have gone out and got one of the best dofs out there. Marotta or someone like that to run the football side. Cause now they are just a mess.

Back