• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Thread

He isn’t a full back
He is a winger who played full back a few times
Don’t believe what you read

A left-sided Porro then? Who had only ever played in a 5 before he came to us.

We don't need a FB. Davies and Royal are excellent FBs. But they aren't really suited to our system. We need a quasi-winger who can drift into CM.

No interest in regie yet? Thought he did alright at utd. You'd think someone would be eager to take him on.

A left-sided Porro then? Who had only ever played in a 5 before he came to us.

We don't need a FB. Davies and Royal are excellent FBs. But they aren't really suited to our system. We need a quasi-winger who can drift into CM.

He can play CM too
I believe he has played there for Juve too

But will be able to command a signing-on fee and higher wages as a free agent, so stumping up a modest fee could work out about the same.

Also what price for not burning out Udogie, or having to rely on Regulion or Sessegnon in important games?
I think if Dragusin settles in well, VdV could sub in for Destiny on the odd occasion. And we know Davies can sub in for VdV (and Destiny). So enough options all around.

I saw we have been linked to the young CM at Blackburn, Wharton - he looks a great prospect but maybe one to buy then loan back for 18 months

Back