• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

So do i and the good thing about him is that he can play in both FB posistions.

Has a fairly long contract. Norwich don't need to sell if they go down (they keep a tight ship). So would cost a bit. Not watched enough of any of them but would jones or spence be better bets?

Has a fairly long contract. Norwich don't need to sell if they go down (they keep a tight ship). So would cost a bit. Not watched enough of any of them but would jones or spence be better bets?

To be honest i have no idea how long his contract is but i suspect he will move this summer. He has stayed loyal to the club and he had offers over that last couple of windows that both he and the club turned down. I know the coaches who have worked with him and he really is a good player. As for the price i have no idea what it will be. Just turned 22 so he will get better and as i say he is good in both FB roles.

We will see but i would hope we try and get him.

100%
As I say above I think Aarons could progress at the right club
Sarr at Watford is class imo
McNeil at Burnley along with either centre back would be a solid addition
I’d take DCL form Everton if they go down
Also got a few at Leeds for sure
I think Aarons would be a poor choice as a wing back. OK if we had a manager playing 4 at the back but not good enough in the final third to be playing wingback for us.
McNeil I think would be a great option (though at present probably not a priority position for us).
Sarr I think needs to add more goals if he wants to play as one of the front 3 for a top club.

To be honest i have no idea how long his contract is but i suspect he will move this summer. He has stayed loyal to the club and he had offers over that last couple of windows that both he and the club turned down. I know the coaches who have worked with him and he really is a good player. As for the price i have no idea what it will be. Just turned 22 so he will get better and as i say he is good in both FB roles.

We will see but i would hope we try and get him.

My bad actually. Seems spence signed an extension before going on loan. Both run out 2024.

I think he is
I think he may have lost his way and the club are only set up to go down
His passing range is very good but look who he is passing too… Norwich are poor
When I watched Buendia for Norwich he still looked a good player despite his teammates, Aarons doesn't stand out in that same way IMO..... and that is before you consider the fact that he is more of a right back than a wing back.

Anyone seen mazraoui play? Out of contract in the summer. Understudy to hakimi for morocco. Guessing other teams would be interested.

Anyone seen mazraoui play? Out of contract in the summer. Understudy to hakimi for morocco. Guessing other teams would be interested.
Barcelona seems to have been the rather badly kept secret in terms of his next destination. It seems they have been taking advantage of their ability to operate a large wage bill these past few seasons to bring in players despite being rather cash poor.

Barcelona seems to have been the rather badly kept secret in terms of his next destination. It seems they have been taking advantage of their ability to operate a large wage bill these past few seasons to bring in players despite being rather cash poor.

Tbf they have cash. Goldman sachs loaned them €500m. Spotify also signed a £236m sponsorship deal. Just been limited by la liga spending rules.

I think Aarons would be a poor choice as a wing back. OK if we had a manager playing 4 at the back but not good enough in the final third to be playing wingback for us.
McNeil I think would be a great option (though at present probably not a priority position for us).
Sarr I think needs to add more goals if he wants to play as one of the front 3 for a top club.
I watched a lot of him in the championship and he was a flying wide player as much as a tight back
At Norwich in the room because they are so poor he gets pegged back quite a bit but he has pace and is a very good passer. I just don’t think you see as much of it because he is playing for a really poor side
I remember watching Norwich play a team in the championship (I can’t remember who) and he lunged a cross field ball from his right side to the left winger and chased it up the pitch to follow up and hit the bar… it was then tapped in and I thought wow. It was like Kyle Walker with a brain but not the physical prowess
But this year has been a waste for him

I watched a lot of him in the championship and he was a flying wide player as much as a tight back
At Norwich in the room because they are so poor he gets pegged back quite a bit but he has pace and is a very good passer. I just don’t think you see as much of it because he is playing for a really poor side
I remember watching Norwich play a team in the championship (I can’t remember who) and he lunged a cross field ball from his right side to the left winger and chased it up the pitch to follow up and hit the bar… it was then tapped in and I thought wow. It was like Kyle Walker with a brain but not the physical prowess
But this year has been a waste for him

Yes he is and he played in that posistion under Farke and has done so in games since. As you say Norwich are not a very good team so they are under pressure in most games which pegs them back. But he is good enough to play that wing back posistion for sure.

Yes he is and he played in that posistion under Farke and has done so in games since. As you say Norwich are not a very good team so they are under pressure in most games which pegs them back. But he is good enough to play that wing back posistion for sure.

As i said earlier, haven't watched any of them enough to judge. But aarons has been fist choice for norwich for a few seasons now. Nervous about spence. Boro fans aren't too keen. Prefer jones. Being loaned out to sort his head out rings alarm bells.

Tbf they have cash. Goldman sachs loaned them €500m. Spotify also signed a £236m sponsorship deal. Just been limited by la liga spending rules.
I was assuming much of that money from Goldmans was being used to pay off their existing short term loans that they were under representing under their previous chairman?

I was assuming much of that money from Goldmans was being used to pay off their existing short term loans that they were under representing under their previous chairman?

Even so it means they can spend more. Covid was the main reason they were in the red. They won't be clear yet as i'm sure tourism would have been effected. But in a much better place. Including getting money from the socios.

Even so it means they can spend more. Covid was the main reason they were in the red. They won't be clear yet as i'm sure tourism would have been effected. But in a much better place. Including getting money from the socios.
The main reason they were in the red is because there may are run so stupidly
COVID just highlighted it

They were run stupidly. But were still in profit before covid (2021 was over €400m loss).

View attachment 13796
Nah they just lied to keep the banks at bay
They also just delayed debt
Don’t forget in Spain certain clubs can just make up their figures and get away with it
They are not called football clubs but something like organisations of significant interest
And I am being a tad perdantic

Nah they just lied to keep the banks at bay
They also just delayed debt
Don’t forget in Spain certain clubs can just make up their figures and get away with it
They are not called football clubs but something like organisations of significant interest
And I am being a tad perdantic

Nothing wrong with delaying debt. We refinanced our loans for the stadium. Most companies do.

They were classed as charities, till the eu put a stop to it.

Back