• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Liverpool will surely go back for Carvalho having nearly agreed a deal in January

Would you prefer Jones or Spence, of the two Middlesborough right-siders?
It’s about time we stopped stepping aside and letting Liverpool beat us to to the deal for good players…. Robertson, Wjinaldum, Mane, Diaz. Let’s go balls out and actually offer some competitive fees/wages.

Prior to the last month I would’ve said Jones but having watched a bit of them recently I think Spence has much better physical attributes, touch and football brain.

We’ll have a PL title as well as a league cup if that was the case.

Good point. But it would feel more weird given our first PL title in the aftermath. Would prefer to properly be able to enjoy the journey and the victory. Not that I wouldn’t say no to taking success from Chelsea.

It’s about time we stopped stepping aside and letting Liverpool beat us to to the deal for good players…. Robertson, Wjinaldum, Mane, Diaz. Let’s go balls out and actually offer some competitive fees/wages.

Prior to the last month I would’ve said Jones but having watched a bit of them recently I think Spence has much better physical attributes, touch and football brain.
Spence is better in front of goal which is a key area we have an issue in
Buy both and do what we do with Sheffield Utd

That's the joke

So we’re you joking about Mount’s quality or the quality of our team?

It’s not clear to me and the “it was just a joke” defense when posting something macaronic is tenuous at best, even worse when the guy who encourages animal abuse likes your post.

So we’re you joking about Mount’s quality or the quality of our team?

It’s not clear to me and the “it was just a joke” defense when posting something macaronic is tenuous at best, even worse when the guy who encourages animal abuse likes your post.

Chill mate.

Mount is a very good player. Far better then any of our midfielders, the joke is on how far we are hoping Chelsea have fallen that we could take their best player.

Chill mate.

Mount is a very good player. Far better then any of our midfielders, the joke is on how far we are hoping Chelsea have fallen that we could take their best player.

I’m very chill, don’t you worry petal ;)! I’m just aware of the notion that it’s more worrying to have one person clap than absolutely nobody.

You’re right on Mount though 100%, and if your take on the joke is correct then I just about kind of see it. However, It’s easy to dismiss saying dumb brick and blame it on those who take umbridge for misunderstanding it.

Last edited:
I’d look at players like Sarr form Watford replacing moura
McNeil to replace Reggie
Potentially tarkowski to replace Rodon on a free
I still think Max Aaron would come good but there are other homegrown options at boro
Get in Brereton and we’re adding more home grown options who all have a point to prove and progress

I think there are some good players within the teams at risk of going down this season.
100%
As I say above I think Aarons could progress at the right club
Sarr at Watford is class imo
McNeil at Burnley along with either centre back would be a solid addition
I’d take DCL form Everton if they go down
Also got a few at Leeds for sure

100%
As I say above I think Aarons could progress at the right club
Sarr at Watford is class imo
McNeil at Burnley along with either centre back would be a solid addition
I’d take DCL form Everton if they go down
Also got a few at Leeds for sure

Is Aaron’s that good? I was a fan but he’s been hit and miss and out of the promising Norwich players no ones gone in for him.

Tark is out of contract in the Summer at Burnley, he would improve the squad as well.

Is Aaron’s that good? I was a fan but he’s been hit and miss and out of the promising Norwich players no ones gone in for him.

Tark is out of contract in the Summer at Burnley, he would improve the squad as well.
I think he is
I think he may have lost his way and the club are only set up to go down
His passing range is very good but look who he is passing too… Norwich are poor

I think he is
I think he may have lost his way and the club are only set up to go down
His passing range is very good but look who he is passing too… Norwich are poor

So do i and the good thing about him is that he can play in both FB posistions.

Back