• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Which midfielder(s) do you think we'd have to buy to give Conte the option of playing a 3-5-2 of one of our front three was injured or needed a rest?

Which midfielder(s) do you think we'd have to buy to give Conte the option of playing a 3-5-2 of one of our front three was injured or needed a rest?

Eriksen would be the ideal candidate as the attacking midfielder ahead of 2 other CMs. Weirdly though, even though we are linked with him coming back, we haven't actually been linked with any other ACMs so it doesn't seem that likely we are heading that direction. I would personally love to see 352 a bit more (with more control and possession with a 3 man midfield), although that could be a bit harsh on Kulu as he has been amazing.

Eriksen would be the ideal candidate as the attacking midfielder ahead of 2 other CMs. Weirdly though, even though we are linked with him coming back, we haven't actually been linked with any other ACMs so it doesn't seem that likely we are heading that direction. I would personally love to see 352 a bit more (with more control and possession with a 3 man midfield), although that could be a bit harsh on Kulu as he has been amazing.
Conte likes goals
That’s his measure
And of course clean sheets
You don’t necessarily get that with a 5 man midfield and we have been controlling games playing 3-4-3

I think Eriksen is a more opportunistic buy, quality midfielder, on free, knows Spurs & Conte.

Outside of Eriksen, I think the emphasis is building an extremely top level defense to add to our already top quality front line, with some squad depth. Add WB's, and a little extra squad/workhorse options in midfield.

Just noticed zaha is in the last year of his contract. Can play any of the front 3 roles. Scored 14 this season. Hg.

Back