• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Calling Inters bluff?

Inter are being increasingly linked to different cheaper players to replace bastoni, first the old man at lazio and today some other guy. I think they are saving the bastoni money for lukaku.

Meanwhile fwiw ali gold says he has been told we want two central defenders. I think now that the door has opened for bremer we will take him and bastoni.

To get them both for £75m-£85m is unbelievable business.

Considering they signed Haaland for £52m
You can't compare Haaland's fee to any normal transfers. Without that break clause, Haaland's transfer would have been well over £100M. Don't forget that he'll be on crazy wages too.

Jesus is 25, has had plenty of PL experience, and is a proven goalscorer who can play on the wing too. While £40M wouldn't exactly be a bargain, I'd be happy to see that one go through.

However, I suspect it's clickbait and any rumours are more to drive up the price for Arsenal. It'd make sense for them to have Jesus as their #1 target, and he'd be a clear first choice there. If he doesn't want to warm the bench behind Haaland, why would he transfer to a club that already has Kane and Son?

Jesus seems like a lot of money (I'd assume some of that is bonus/add ons) but other view

- 230+ games in England, 55 games for Brazil
- tons of PL/CL/Cup final experience
- Would be a genuine backup striker, not just a bench option

Intent statement, plus it would drive the Scum mad (they think they are getting him)

Jesus seems like a lot of money (I'd assume some of that is bonus/add ons) but other view

- 230+ games in England, 55 games for Brazil
- tons of PL/CL/Cup final experience
- Would be a genuine backup striker, not just a bench option

Intent statement, plus it would drive the Scum mad (they think they are getting him)
£39m is nothing these days
If we can get him in I'd be happy he is a proven PL goalscorer

Some of you actually believe this Gabriel Jesus rumour? LOLOLOLOLOLZ
I don’t think that after the Kane debacle Emirates Marketing Project will sell him to us at all.

But this sort of profile forward makes sense. Can play right across the front line, which is important because we aren’t going to get a ‘back up’ striker of any quality knowing they will only get about five games a season. But someone who can play in all forward positions will get way more game time. Hence why we was after Diaz, so I think we will be looking at this sort of profile but doubt we will get Jesus….

I don’t think that after the Kane debacle Emirates Marketing Project will sell him to us at all.

But this sort of profile forward makes sense. Can play right across the front line, which is important because we aren’t going to get a ‘back up’ striker of any quality knowing they will only get about five games a season. But someone who can play in all forward positions will get way more game time. Hence why we was after Diaz, so I think we will be looking at this sort of profile but doubt we will get Jesus….

No, Jesus is crap. Certainly for that outlay.
If he really had this ability to play across the front line a) he'd have scored more goals in the last few years and b) Emirates Marketing Project wouldn't be letting him join us.
Also, would he be more effective for us than Bergwijn? I think not

Back