• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...Echobox&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1650465897

Telegraph are reporting that Conte is broadly in alignment with my vision for the summer window. Although he wants 6 rather than 7.

The difference is one less centre back so presumably he still has high hopes for Dier but personally I think he should be part of the wider squad not a starter. It would be good to have him to fall back on otherwise who do we fall back on when the situation arises :eek:
Great minds.....

So dombele, Lo Celso, Gill and 3 more?

Seriously though, I'd rather we went for quality over quantity. Two Romero/Bentancur/Kulusevski level starters for RWB and LCB, and then maybe some homegrown and/or free agent squad fillers. Much better than 6 punts.

If some rumours are true, sam johnstone, eriksen on frees. Bremmer and singlo £42m. Not really punts. That could easily be covered by sales. Leaving 2 more, bissouma in the last year maybe £30m? Sell reguillon and bring in kostic for £12.5m?

Dunno. But doable.

If some rumours are true, sam johnstone, eriksen on frees. Bremmer and singlo £42m. Not really punts. That could easily be covered by sales. Leaving 2 more, bissouma in the last year maybe £30m? Sell reguillon and bring in kostic for £12.5m?

Dunno. But doable.
Need a CF

Need a CF
Yup. But I honestly don’t think we will get one for as long as Kane is here. Because he literally never gets rested or dropped, and if he gets injured it will be Son up top. And if Son gets injured one of the AMs would play there. Because that way the AM would still get it’s fair share of games in the AM position whilst being a backup CF so it would be easier to persuade an AM to join. It’s going to be a lot harder to persuade any half decent striker to join us to play five minutes here and there in the league, and a few domestic cup appearances. Everyone sees that Son and Kane play every week when fit…..

I'm convinced Eriksen will sign for Brentford. I think any talk of us is just lazy journalism really.

I think it will be too much of a climb down for him to return to us.
He wanted to try something else, was always very definite on it, i don't think he will want to return.

I think it will be too much of a climb down for him to return to us.
He wanted to try something else, was always very definite on it, i don't think he will want to return.
He wanted to experience something different, which he did both in terms of countries and actually winning a trophy :D

But his circumstances have clearly changed, and none of us know what he really wants past this season. But if he is happy to play in the Premier League again long term, with his condition I don’t see why he wouldn’t want to come back to us in surroundings he knows well and is comfortable with. It makes a lot of sense in many aspects both for player and for Spurs as we badly miss a player like him…..

He wanted to experience something different, which he did both in terms of countries and actually winning a trophy :D

But his circumstances have clearly changed, and none of us know what he really wants past this season. But if he is happy to play in the Premier League again long term, with his condition I don’t see why he wouldn’t want to come back to us in surroundings he knows well and is comfortable with. It makes a lot of sense in many aspects both for player and for Spurs as we badly miss a player like him…..

Think he wants to go to the world cup. He'll want a team that gives him enough minutes to get in the danish squad. With europe we should be able to.

As i said with europe he'd get enough time with us. Just not sure he'd be a starter most games.
In that case, why leave Brentford? He's the star man there, guaranteed to play every PL game in his preferred position, with a manager he trusts and a very well run club behind him.

I'd love to have Eriksen back here, but I can't see it.

In that case, why leave Brentford? He's the star man there, guaranteed to play every PL game in his preferred position, with a manager he trusts and a very well run club behind him.

I'd love to have Eriksen back here, but I can't see it.

It will be up to him. He knows conte, knows the club. We can pay higher wages and will be battling at the top rather than bottom. He'll have to decide. Sure it won't be just us and brentford in for him though.

Back