• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Why are United looking at goalkeepers when they need to upgrade other areas as a priority? Something isn’t right with that club. Why allow Henderson to go? Weird.

Absolutely. Henderson is one of the top 3-4 keepers in the league. Just a fudged up little club

FaXkdxDXwAEOeLh.jpegNdombele looks like he's gone. If winks goes too that leaves 24 we can put in the cl squad unless we buy a hg. Tanganga goes too that means only 3 club trained players. Sarr and gil can't go in the cl squad unless we drop someone else.
Pl squad we're fine if ndombele goes.

That's if we don't bring in a non hg player.

Had the same thought
I’d guess Moura because there has been very recent rumours of interested clubs

Dunno. If he stays it means we'd have 6 forwards. 2 for each position. We've had gil on the bench the last 2 games. Rumours saying we won't let him leave till we have a replacement. So not sure we'd let both him and moura go.

We'll see.

Dunno. If he stays it means we'd have 6 forwards. 2 for each position. We've had gil on the bench the last 2 games. Rumours saying we won't let him leave till we have a replacement. So not sure we'd let both him and moura go.

We'll see.

That's how I'd see it. We keep Gil, or he goes if we bring in Zaniolo or however

Barca after Foyth but Villareal have slapped a 45mE price tag on him apparently

Tottenham-Hotspur-v-Swansea-City.jpg

Why are United looking at goalkeepers when they need to upgrade other areas as a priority? Something isn’t right with that club. Why allow Henderson to go? Weird.
ETH wants sweeper keepers with good distribution. It's the modern way. De gea sticks to the line too much, doesn't play out well enough for ETH. Another example how a system can make a player look bad.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

ETH wants sweeper keepers with good distribution. It's the modern way. De gea sticks to the line too much, doesn't play out well enough for ETH. Another example how a system can make a player look bad.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk
De gea is also a vampire keeper. Scared with crosses. United will get more and more crosses at them with the dwarf centre back

He always had it in him to become that player. Other than King and Vertonghen, he's one of the most natural defenders we've had for a while
He was mediocre at best for us. Have never really seen him be anything other than mediocre for Villareal either. Very much doubt Barca actually have interest in him.

Back