• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Dybala, good player, but injury prone.

If he was asking for wages that Juventus cannot afford I wonder if he is he really worth it financially?
I think there may be better long term value
I mean he can be class
But he can also be broken
I’d love a few younger players in the Kulu mould
I like the look of szoboslai at red bull

I keep looking out for this Alex scott at Bristol City but truth be told have only seen highlights. Hopefully get to watch him when they get shown on sky.
England youth player but plays in the same area as a certain England youth player we have in Devine
I think Devine will be given a chance to step up next season

England youth player but plays in the same area as a certain England youth player we have in Devine
I think Devine will be given a chance to step up next season

Allegedly he'll be kept at the club next season so he gets club trained status. Devine that is.

Quite a few of us were saying sign him.

Eze as well the season before, so much talent in the championship.

Totally agree, we definitely should have gone in for Eze but I just did not see us signing either of them when we had Jose as manager, they both have too much flare for Jose.

Harry Brooks prefers Kane Wilson at right back from Forest Green Rovers, age 22, never heard of him but "Kane" is a good name
Harry Brooks does like lads that he coaches though
I prefer players who are doing it week in, week out for progressive coaches. Boro and Forrest have great coaches in charge
But Kane is a great name for sure ;)

Signing well for a club pretty much bankrupt or have they found a load of cash now

They've got money, the problem is the la liga spending rules. Their spending limit is -€147m (yes minus). Obviously they can't get under that so if they want to bring someone in, anything they spend has to be matched by 4x in savings or extra income.

So if kessie is on a free transfer but they have to spend €10m a year on wages they will have to get an extra €40m from somewhere. The spotify naming rights for the camp nou will help.

They've got money, the problem is the la liga spending rules. Their spending limit is -€147m (yes minus). Obviously they can't get under that so if they want to bring someone in, anything they spend has to be matched by 4x in savings or extra income.

So if kessie is on a free transfer but they have to spend €10m a year on wages they will have to get an extra €40m from somewhere. The spotify naming rights for the camp nou will help.
Or just lie like before

Back