• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

I’d be trying to get their DOFs in
They have two and they work in tandem using data and their own eyes
Their the most forward thinking club around IMO

My grandson is a brentford fan and has been staying over and educating me on all things Brentford.

Funny enough i have been talking about rico henry at left back for Brentford for a few years. Quiet season this year but still very promising.

Then in the athletic the other week they mentioned him and us as a sensible destination for him.

So much is about timing in life because if we had henry at left back for us and Poch 2015 was here he would turn into one of the best left backs in Europe.

Yes, but top 2 transfer priorities in my view are DM and RB so if he can only bring 2-3 in, then he doesnt have many shots left

A brute of a CF is also required - both as back up to Kane and to play with him in a 442. Sonny could always drop into LAM or we play him in a three up front. Gives us so many more options as well as a plan B and cover for injuries like we had this season.

A brute of a CF is also required - both as back up to Kane and to play with him in a 442. Sonny could always drop into LAM or we play him in a three up front. Gives us so many more options as well as a plan B and cover for injuries like we had this season.
Muriqi

I used to think we could always do with the pound shop Costa from Fulham as a plan B, now wonder if he would end up plan A!

Kane seems to have become a target man since playing for England, he uses his body well to draw fouls and he’s a great team player, but if feels a huge misuse of his talents to use him this way. I really hope a good pre season can get him moving a bit better again and we can rotate him next season, the amount of minutes he’s been asked to play seems insane considering how long he’s been out for.
I felt Son was the most dangerous he’d been for a while too, would like to see the 442 until the end of the season.

I used to think we could always do with the pound shop Costa from Fulham as a plan B, now wonder if he would end up plan A!

Kane seems to have become a target man since playing for England, he uses his body well to draw fouls and he’s a great team player, but if feels a huge misuse of his talents to use him this way. I really hope a good pre season can get him moving a bit better again and we can rotate him next season, the amount of minutes he’s been asked to play seems insane considering how long he’s been out for.
I felt Son was the most dangerous he’d been for a while too, would like to see the 442 until the end of the season.
The 4-4-2 can work well if the wide players have clarity around their attacking roles as that’s what they have missed

At least now we know that we can spend as much as we want...there are no restrictions in place that stand for anything. Sadly, what we want to spend is next to nothing anyway, but at least the ceiling has been raised.

Back