• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Jorginho is pretty good at defending, but he makes lots of mistakes when put under pressure in the build up. And he's slow as fudge. But that's not the same as being bad at defending, which he isn't.
His defensive stats are pretty poor
He is a very good distributor but the player who is key for them now who does the defensive work is Kovacic and I really really didn’t rate him. He IMO has been their POTS

His defensive stats are pretty poor
He is a very good distributor but the player who is key for them now who does the defensive work is Kovacic and I really really didn’t rate him. He IMO has been their POTS
Agree about Kovacic. Saw him at Madrid and wasn't impressed and initially at Chelsea on loan. This year however he has been excellent.

I wonder which player they want. Any player? Or someone specific? Can’t be Kane, or Son, as both are worth more than Coutinho. Do you think they want N’Dombele and £50-60m? In which case, I’d still say no. I don’t think we need Coutinho, but think N’Dombele will come good.

I wonder which player they want. Any player? Or someone specific? Can’t be Kane, or Son, as both are worth more than Coutinho. Do you think they want N’Dombele and £50-60m? In which case, I’d still say no. I don’t think we need Coutinho, but think N’Dombele will come good.
Sissoko

Any decent player and £50/£60m values him at £80m upwards...
He isn’t worth that in the current market after a move that hasn’t really worked well
His value ha dropped but Barca don’t want to lose too much

Any decent player and £50/£60m values him at £80m upwards...
He isn’t worth that in the current market after a move that hasn’t really worked well
His value ha dropped but Barca don’t want to lose too much

Coutinho has gone to a club it has not worked out, he goes out on loan to another club where though not a disaster that club decide not to sign him.

Anyone with any sense would say he is 30m max. But to many in football get swayed by past glories, it is why some owners pay big money for has beens.

I would also want a psychologist report on coutinho before laying out any money on him. He has had his big move and got some medals and made money. Is he still hungry?

Think it's just easier to imagine none of it is actually happening.

Barcelona are in big trouble financially, I think they have the worlds highest wage bill. Players took a reduction but only for a few months so they probably need to offload.

No, those huge screens we have in the corners look quite expensive. We don't need Coutinho to break those with his long range shots.

We have Sissoko for that

I was thinking last night if Dele might be the first name to leave.

Especially if we could sign Jiminez. Imagine Jiminez as main striker, with Son and Bergwijn either side, and Kane playing the advanced midfield/forward role.

I was thinking last night if Dele might be the first name to leave.

Especially if we could sign Jiminez. Imagine Jiminez as main striker, with Son and Bergwijn either side, and Kane playing the advanced midfield/forward role.

If we can sign one player from Wolves, I'd taken Ruben Neves in a heartbeat.

Would be much more additive to our team than Jiminez would in my view. He's an excellent DM, one of the best in the PL

Back