• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

I remember seeing Timothy Fosu-Mensah play against us a few years back and was very impressed, still only 22 and another player who came through the Ajax academy.
I think I read that Man Utd have taken up their option on the 1 year extension so he’s not on a free (same as Tanganga and the PSG kid in that list)

I remember seeing Timothy Fosu-Mensah play against us a few years back and was very impressed, still only 22 and another player who came through the Ajax academy.

Pretty sure when we played them he had us in his back pocket and we didn't go on and win the game until he went off.

He was the best player on the pitch in that game at WHL. He went off after 74 minutes at 0-0, and we scored 3 goals after he went off. All came down "his" side, where we had created nothing when he was on.

Mourinho will know all about him

Yep, i think he took over Utd the season after he made his first game. I know they loaned him out but i think it was more to get him experience more then not rating him. Not sure if they will keep him as Wan Bissaka is their RB going forward. I have family who are S/T at Utd (and rated him highly) and they said he was also able to play at LB and CB.

Interesting, thanks Milo

Karbownik acid gives fizzy drinks their fizz

PS. Am I going mad, or is this a saying: "On it on it car bonnet"

Like "winner winner chicken dinner"?

If we sign Eze this summer then i will think Levy is still involved to heavily in the transfers. Not that im against him. Think he is better then the over hyped Bellingham.

Biggest signing for me would be a director of football, which if you go back 15 years is an massive about turn for me.

Back