• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

My biggest hold on the football index has just gone to wolves. Silva from Porto is an amazing striker.

Someone needs to buy Malen at PSV and im set.

18 years old, club record fee. Seems like a speculative purchase, will he expect to be starting?

Doubt he will expect to be starting, not sure. They did similar with the young kid from Italy last year whose name i have completely forgotten.

Silva looks like one hell of a talent to be but as you mention young. We could get Malen for the same price.

Doubt he will expect to be starting, not sure. They did similar with the young kid from Italy last year whose name i have completely forgotten.

Silva looks like one hell of a talent to be but as you mention young. We could get Malen for the same price.
£35m is a hell of a lot for a very unproven kid
Could be amazing business (They know Portuguese players) but it’s a gamble for sure

Before the pandemic i would say going rate for a youth international of his talent.
£35m in the current market is for genuine proven players
Ziyech went for £37m and he has won several league titles and scored in a CL semi
It’s a massive speculation in a player who hasn’t ever played in a foreign league and is very much a kid
Doesn’t mean it won’t pay off bit who knows right now

There's always loans available if you want to pay for them at a higher cost. Perhaps the question is if we are busting the bank, being financially bold even speculative to take advantage of the situation. Loan from Sugar at a higher interest rate than normal could be justified too. Even better to know that a vaccine could be ready in 2-3 years en masses. Means its a great time now to hoard up on the good stuff while they are cheap almost certain increase in value in 2 years time. I'm sure we are near full tilt with the stadium delays and now gate revenue, but it look like Chelsea will have an even better transfer budget in a couple of years time from player trading.
We dont have a sugar daddy owner so we cannot spend what we do not have - covid has heavily effected our forecast income.

Also a safe and effective vaccine has already been created by oxford university, so this is not one or two years away.

Phase 1 and phase 2 trials have been successful and the final phase 3 trials are going well and close to completion. It could therefore be administered now on emergency approval and would be if the herd route was taken and the subsequent millions of deaths herd would have resulted in.

As it is however, phase 3 will first be largely completed in full and that is a couple of months away.
How would we fund them?

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Yes.

Wish some people had as bad insomnia as me and watched as much football. Then i could talk sensibly with them about footballers. My mistake for thinking that place might be a football forum.
When have you seen this guy play?
He hasn’t played much men’s football at all
Sorry I’m not doubting your opinion just that already I’ve heard spurs fans saying “they spent £35m on a striker, why haven’t we”... as though this kid is gonna be the messiah suddenly and we’re brick

When have you seen this guy play?
He hasn’t played much men’s football at all
Sorry I’m not doubting your opinion just that already I’ve heard spurs fans saying “they spent £35m on a striker, why haven’t we”... as though this kid is gonna be the messiah suddenly and we’re brick

For porto a couple of times, and unders football. The kid stands out as head and shoulders above his peers. That is why i brought him so readily on football index.

Who: The Goat
When: 5th September
Where: SC

The Goat hears that a striker was spotted sipping latte at the training ground

Obviously you lot love the ITK cryptic. What was the famous yellow thing from the POTL fella?

Who: The Goat
When: 5th September
Where: SC

The Goat hears that a striker was spotted sipping latte at the training ground

Obviously you lot love the ITK cryptic. What was the famous yellow thing from the POTL fella?

Costa or Mil(i)k?

That PotL fella spent weeks years back saying 'Blue and Yellow'. IIRC that was meant to be Rossi but he then tried to claim it was Adebayor. Stopped posting in a huff soon after that didn't happen.

Costa or Mil(i)k?

That PotL fella spent weeks years back saying 'Blue and Yellow'. IIRC that was meant to be Rossi but he then tried to claim it was Adebayor. Stopped posting in a huff soon after that didn't happen.

I think Milik is who it was supposed to be.

There's more noise about the Watkins lad from Brentford today. I would be happy with that.

Back