• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

Llorente, Sessegnon, and Barkley to round off the day would be sweeeeeeet. Would have loved Mahrez but if we give Sissoko and GKN the next 4 months to prove themselves that is also fine.

Chelsea have apparently agreed a 25m fee for someone named Davide Zappacosta.

1600.jpg

In case you can't read that: "The Italian name Zappacosta when translated into English means Panic Buy."

I hope we sign someone quality out if the blue, apart from Sanchez we have only replaced out goings and not strengthened

Wrong type of player. Gomes is like a not very good Winks.
Incorrect. You can't go wrong with Gomes on Loan, he has experience playing at the highest level and he's more skillful than Winks. Remember, we're playing in the Champions League, we need to strengthen our squad, he'll give us options.

Last edited:

He's a freelance journalist and not a complete random.

SlUPWTz.gif

I should say, as good as Sturridge can be I absolutely wouldnt want him here.

Aside from his super power of being permanently injured, I just dont like him.

Seems like a real tosser with a huge ego and I feel would generally stink up the good vibes in the squad.

Also, given klopps inference about Sturridge not playing when he can I really dont see Poch having any interest in him at all.

I should say, as good as Sturridge can be I absolutely wouldnt want him here.

Aside from his super power of being permanently injured, I just dont like him.

Seems like a real tosser with a huge ego and I feel would generally stink up the good vibes in the squad.

Also, given klopps inference about Sturridge not playing when he can I really dont see Poch having any interest in him at all.
Not to mention that fudging goal celebration. I'd booo that.

i can,t see how we can buy anymore players...and there,s me saying well you never know in the "who we have bought so far thread"
where are they all going to fit....we,re going to have a strong bench that,s for sure....:eek::)

Back