• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

Agreed, will be interesting to see how it pans out

Out -> Rose, Bale, Hart, Toby, Lamela +potentially Sanchez, Davies, Winks, Dier, Sissoko, Doherty? (11?)
Loans -> Parrot, Tanganga

the part I always suspected is it's mostly a squad refresh, out new first 11 could be

LLoris, Reguilon, Rodon, Romero, new RB, Bergwijn, PEH, Skipp, Lucas, Son, Kane with Gil, Gollini, Sessegnon, new CB as bench

2-3 changes initially to starting line up

Squad depth being decimated, we are going to need to buy a few more players
i like your optimism with Kane in there! I suspect Son will have to play CF for a while. I think Dele will be in the starting line up and one of Lo Celso or Ndombele.

Agreed, will be interesting to see how it pans out

Out -> Rose, Bale, Hart, Toby, Lamela +potentially Sanchez, Davies, Winks, Dier, Sissoko, Doherty? (11?)
Loans -> Parrot, Tanganga

the part I always suspected is it's mostly a squad refresh, out new first 11 could be

LLoris, Reguilon, Rodon, Romero, new RB, Bergwijn, PEH, Skipp, Lucas, Son, Kane with Gil, Gollini, Sessegnon, new CB as bench

2-3 changes initially to starting line up

Squad depth being decimated, we are going to need to buy a few more players
Foyth and Gazza gone too

Chris Wheatley
@ChrisWheatley_
· 1h
Excl: Arsenal have proposed a player plus cash deal for Leicester midfielder James Maddison. I'm told negotiations are 'very slow' and 'like a game of chess' but the player is keen on a move to north London.
Who are they gonna offer and why are they suddenly buying English players….

Last edited:
confused as I though people would be up for this, I seem to read a lot from posters on here that we have never replaced the creativity we lost when we sold Modric and then Eriksen

confused as I though people would be up for this, I seem to read a lot from posters on here that we have never replaced the creativity we lost when we sold Modric and then Eriksen

my thoughts too. We need one of those creative players to be a team again. We have been performing individually for last 3 years now.

And he can take a free kick!

the only question make would be around where Dele fits in but we did do pretty well with him and Eriksen in the same team and for all the support I’ve given him for next season this guy looks like he could bring more to the table and we do need to start thinking about having a competitive squad rather just a decent first x1. Of course this is on the basis this is an as well as as opposed to an inspite of upgrade to other areas.

Back