• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

I’ll believe that when I see it but fair play if true. Where does that leave Villa though who seem to have been spending the money already? I guess FFP is dead and they have rich owners so doesn’t matter.

If that is true then it's even further convinced me it's all a ruse to get Kane to turn the screw on the Spurs - no way City (or any club) bid on a player unless they've already had the nod that they are going to come.

Kane and his brother being played like a fiddle here

If that is true then it's even further convinced me it's all a ruse to get Kane to turn the screw on the Spurs - no way City (or any club) bid on a player unless they've already had the nod that they are going to come.

Kane and his brother being played like a fiddle here
. The latter bit is so obvious. The fact they did their leak at Charlie’s wedding of all things was a dumb as it gets
I’m convinced they have bene playr egg levy too…. He set the price and told Kane’s people their you go, knowing full well city won’t pay it

. The latter bit is so obvious. The fact they did their leak at Charlie’s wedding of all things was a dumb as it gets
I’m convinced they have bene playr egg levy too…. He set the price and told Kane’s people their you go, knowing full well city won’t pay it

thing is, City and Spurs are known entities

- City doesn't fudging dither and dally with transfers, they get it done (even if they overpay slightly). That said, they set their own price and refuse to go beyond (VVD example) regardless of how good the player is
- Spurs on the other hand, never sells short

How Harry and his brother thought this deal would work when clearly City's valuation (£100M) is so fudging short of any reasonable conversation for a top striker is beyond me.

thing is, City and Spurs are known entities

- City doesn't fudging dither and dally with transfers, they get it done (even if they overpay slightly). That said, they set their own price and refuse to go beyond (VVD example) regardless of how good the player is
- Spurs on the other hand, never sells short

How Harry and his brother thought this deal would work when clearly City's valuation (£100M) is so fudging short of any reasonable conversation for a top striker is beyond me.
Yep it’s just dumb
Maybe that’s the issue with a world class player having a pub player as an agent

Chris Wheatley
@ChrisWheatley_
· 1h
Excl: Arsenal have proposed a player plus cash deal for Leicester midfielder James Maddison. I'm told negotiations are 'very slow' and 'like a game of chess' but the player is keen on a move to north London.

Chris Wheatley
@ChrisWheatley_
· 1h
Excl: Arsenal have proposed a player plus cash deal for Leicester midfielder James Maddison. I'm told negotiations are 'very slow' and 'like a game of chess' but the player is keen on a move to north London.

I'd love it if they spunk a load of money on him

One that has been needed for 2 or 3 years, it's nice to see

Agreed, will be interesting to see how it pans out

Out -> Rose, Bale, Hart, Toby, Lamela +potentially Sanchez, Davies, Winks, Dier, Sissoko, Doherty? (11?)
Loans -> Parrot, Tanganga

the part I always suspected is it's mostly a squad refresh, out new first 11 could be

LLoris, Reguilon, Rodon, Romero, new RB, Bergwijn, PEH, Skipp, Lucas, Son, Kane with Gil, Gollini, Sessegnon, new CB as bench

2-3 changes initially to starting line up

Squad depth being decimated, we are going to need to buy a few more players

Back