• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

That’s not how it works
We’re now meant to argue arent we???

Peace and Love man.

th

So Varane to United is now official, feel he has always been abit overrated and didn’t look the same player without Ramos carrying him.

So Varane to United is now official, feel he has always been abit overrated and didn’t look the same player without Ramos carrying him.
He hasn’t looked as good but he is still quality
Only thing I’ll add is he is another who likes to take the ball out form defence… that doesn’t suit United’s midfield IMO

He's better than some of their #2 choices in squad, that said I do agree, Madrid's defense minus Ramos even with Modric in front of them can be really suspect.

My worry with him is that it looked as though he always tried to beat his player on the same side, admittedly that was with limited viewing though. If that is the case then those players tend to get worked out quite quickly.

If we were looking for a RWF then Pereira at West Brom would be my top target. Excellent numbers in the Championship the season before last and then brilliant numbers in the PL last season for a poor team. Great touch, really creative and may even end up being able to play in the midfield of the 3 behind the striker as well as from the right.
Having just bought Gil I would be a little surprised if we went for a RWF. I very much think he's in the thinking for that role with Moura and possibly Bergwijn also options.

We have missed a playmaker since Eriksen ... Isco is not too shabby with one year left on his real contract

Back