• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

He's got the attributes but I don't see it personally. Can't see him ever achieving big things. Very selfish whenever I have seen him.

Has looked good I would agree but I think its overkill to buy him and Hoilett as we already have Bale, Lennon, Niko as well as others who can play there. imo rather have Hoilett

Good shout would be happy with those two quick wide players to act as back up thereby e during that if bale and/or Lennon are out we don't necessarily have to change our most successful style of play too much. (or even drawn the, hazard, and damiao)

Speaking of Ba, David Sullivan at Wet Spam claimed today that Ba has a 7m release clause, echoing what our own manager said earlier this season.

It is further alleged that Ba is entitled to half the transfer fee so Saudi Sportswashing Machine would get 3.5m. Meaning that it is almost certainly in Ba's own interests to force a move.

Drenthe looks alright, but he doesn't look like top 4 material to me.

We need another wide player/attacking midfielder for next season with more tough games coming up. I just don't see Drenthe as the man for the job, even though he's on a free. Would rather see Kranjcar on the pitch/as a squad option and see us go for another top class player to have options and challenge Lennon.

Speaking of Ba, David Sullivan at Wet Spam claimed today that Ba has a 7m release clause, echoing what our own manager said earlier this season.

It is further alleged that Ba is entitled to half the transfer fee so Saudi Sportswashing Machine would get 3.5m. Meaning that it is almost certainly in Ba's own interests to force a move.

Really am confused by that whole situation why would they make a release clause that low? strange

I like Drenthe, he's played some left back and doesn't mind switching over to the right and obviously plays on the left wing naturally.

If we don't get Hoillett then Drenthe could come in and do well, filling a few gaps in the squad when needed.

He's definitely a confidence player, and I reckon if we got behind him could be a good capture.

I like Drenthe, he's played some left back and doesn't mind switching over to the right and obviously plays on the left wing naturally.

If we don't get Hoillett then Drenthe could come in and do well, filling a few gaps in the squad when needed.

He's definitely a confidence player, and I reckon if we got behind him could be a good capture.

We really don't need a confidence player as a backup/squad player...

Just listened to the football weekly extra podcast (from the guardian I think) and their expert on french football was saying that Hazard absolutely was honest about Spurs being his first choice at the moment. He sounded very confident about it, but could just be that he's read the newspapers and wants to sound knowledgeable...

Could be worth a gamble but I imagine Everton will snap him up, granted we are more attractive but he has already done the big move thing and might just fancy some regular football for a bit.

is definitely worth the punt.. a versatile player who would be fantastic cover should either bale, lennon or hazard :)P) get injured.

Really am confused by that whole situation why would they make a release clause that low? strange
Saudi Sportswashing Machine weren't expected to do this well, ba would have though he was signing up for 9-13th surely & a another shop window season - look at his history, moves every 18 months. he would have had all the cards, i'm sure other teams would have been waiting foe the deal to go south, even with his injury issues.

Has looked good I would agree but I think its overkill to buy him and Hoilett as we already have Bale, Lennon, Niko as well as others who can play there. imo rather have Hoilett

Really don't understand all the fuss about Hoilett, he's never looked anything more than average whenever I have seen him play and thats being generous. Personally would be pretty disappointed if we signed him

Really don't understand all the fuss about Hoilett, he's never looked anything more than average whenever I have seen him play and thats being generous. Personally would be pretty disappointed if we signed him

i think most people realise that and see him as a value buy as his contract is up. few sparks of brilliance here and there, but still potential to get better. and best of all give lennon - who isn't exactly injury prone, but can be missing quite a lot - some backup and at the same time, competition.

Back