• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

It would have to be a ludicrous offer - like 70-100m seriously. Bale has what? five years left?

Barca? who the fudge are Barca?

Only three years remaining on his current contract at the end of this season, I believe.

But that still keeps us in the driving seat.

It would have to be a ludicrous offer - like 70-100m seriously. Bale has what? five years left?

Barca? who the fudge are Barca?

Cant see Barca ever paying that sort of money. They normally just grind away at the constant tapping up of a player till they get what they want at a price they are willing to pay.

Someone should be decent enough to send them the Modric information and Levy's responses.

Arsenal defender Bacary Sagna has urged sought-after Lille star Eden Hazard to snub a move to Tottenham and join the Gunners.

Belgium international Hazard, who has previously revealed he is keen on a move to the Premier League, has been linked with a Spurs switch in recent weeks.

However, France full-back Sagna has told the attacking midfielder it would be an "error" to join up with Harry Redknapp's side.

Sagna, speaking ahead of Sunday's North London derby, has called on Hazard to turn down Spurs and join Arsenal, where he feels he would be better suited.

He told the Daily Mirror: "I think (a Spurs move) would be an error for him.

"I watch the French League and Hazard is an excellent player. It would be a major signing for Arsenal, but it's up to different people to decide his destination.

"He needs to reflect and make the choice of club for the style of football.

"If he goes to Spurs, he will be an enemy for me.

"Hazard has the perfect profile for the Premier League because he has swiftness, is a very good dribbler and is able to find spaces for team-mates.

''He is a player who can change the rhythm and provoke problems in defence."

I honestly think the only club in the world that would pay the sort of money Levy would demand for Bale is Emirates Marketing Project

22 years old and only going to improve. Can't see Bale spitting the dummy and it's obvious that is pointless now after the Modric "saga".

I honestly think the only club in the world that would pay the sort of money Levy would demand for Bale is Emirates Marketing Project

22 years old and only going to improve. Can't see Bale spitting the dummy and it's obvious that is pointless now after the Modric "saga".

The problem is you can have Levy doing a Modric with players who have four or more years but once the player only has two years left his value starts diminishing so you gotta sell. Bale after next season will have two years left thats when you start thinking ok you sign or we sell

BALE HEADS FOR SPURS EXIT AS BARCELONA CLOSE IN

25 February 2012.

- By Staff Writer.

Tottenham Hotspur’s Gareth Bale will sign for FC Barcelona during the summer according to Spanish media sources.

Spurs boss Harry Redknapp is desperate to keep hold of the 22-year-old star but Fichajes.net claim the Catalan giants have already made Bale their number one transfer target and will begin negotiations to take the player away from White Hart Lane at the end of the season.

Bar?ºa recently stated they would not make any big-money ‘media’ signings, instead focusing on youth development, however it is believed Bale is an exception as the club are keen to bring in a high-quality left sided player to replace the ageing Eric Abidal.

Spurs currently sit third in the English Premier League and have enjoyed a fantastic season, however boss Harry Redknapp’s Tottenham future is unclear after the manager was heavily linked to the England job, which could lead to an exodus of stars from White Hart Lane.

:ross:

Look at the author

I cant see Bale wanting to play Left Back even if it is with Barcelona.

The problem is you can have Levy doing a Modric with players who have four or more years but once the player only has two years left his value starts diminishing so you gotta sell. Bale after next season will have two years left thats when you start thinking ok you sign or we sell

Exactly unless he signs a new contract next season is his last.

If Bale leaves, I'd happily sell him to Barcelona or Madrid for a smaller sum than we could get from United or City. Same for Modric tbh.

Cristiano Ronaldo to join Spurs for a record ?ú85m deal

Cristiano Ronaldo is set to join Tottenham Hotspur in the summer of 2012 for a record fee of 2012. The transfer which will see Gareth Bale move in the other direction as part of the deal has been on the cards for the past month after Real Madrid stepped up their efforts to beat Barcelona to the most wanted youngster in the World.

Gareth Bale, 22, had been impressing people the World over with his continuing stunning performances as he appears to get better and better. Bale first made people sit up and pay attention when he scored a magical hat-trick against the Italian side Inter Milan in a 4-3 loss for Spurs in last season's Champions League. This season Bale has been granted extra freedom by Harry Redknapp and has had a fine return of 10 goals and 10 assists in his season to-date.

Tottenham Hotspur had been wanting to keep hold of Bale, rebuffing a bid of ?ú60m from Barcelona, but Real Madrid were persistent and look to have sealed the deal wit their most recent approach. Redknapp apparently told the press that Spurs would be as likely to get rid of Bale as Real Madrid were to get rid of Ronaldo and amazingly
it looks as if both of these will come to pass.

Article written by.... someone who had too much time on their hands and too imaginative a mind.

If the staff writers can do it, I thought perhaps I should give it a go too.

Laughable. Hopefully Hazard looks at the CURRENT table and compares the two CURRENT squads before making an easy decision and doesn't go on recent history like scum fans and clearly Sagna.

Perhaps you're right, i should have qualified my statement a bit more.

Sessegnon, Ben Arfa, Cabaye etc. cost around ?ú5 million each were good value.

Gervinho at ?ú10, not sure if we'd like him to start for Spurs on that money and that kind of returns.

Hazard at ?ú33, maybe he's worth it, but its sure a lot of money to spend on any 21 year old.

i thought Chelsea were mad when they spent so much on Drogba from an average league - i may have been wrong, jury is still out ;-)

Back