• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

I hope we can buy Sinclair from Swansea in the summer.

There seems to be a lot of quite exciting wide prospects around now that all could be available for reasonable money. Sinclair, Hoilett, Shaquiri (I know, already joining Bayern), and I'm sure there are more.

Can only hope that Harry again picks the right transfer for us.

lol I had a long night, my brains not working properly, but he is quality, but I reckon other top clubs will be sniffing around for him come summer window. 6mil sounds decent though

Vertonghen will cost less than ?ú10m as he'll be in the last year of his contract. Looks an excellent player.

We won't get Adler now though. We could have got him on a pre-contract in January (as you can do this with a foreign club 6 months before the end of your contract), but it looks like he was waiting for a German club.

As mentioned above, Gomes is on a 4+2 year deal so we'll extend before we sell him (like we did with Pav, Stephen Kelly etc).

You've spoke about the Adler foreign club thing before, but to be honest I'm still not entirely convinced as I haven't seen to many examples of this. If it's true could we not be waiting to see if he gets fit and starts training again before we offer him a contract? Whatever happens I think there'll have to be movement in the GK position.

There'll be plenty of clubs in for Jan though, Ajax will have plenty of offers to chose from, to get him for under 10m would be terrific but I think it's hopeful.

He wouldn't be the best no but not the worst. Fairly small name too, as in not a world beater, wouldn't expect him to cost more than ?ú6m.

All the criteria for a new, true spacegoat should Jenas and Pienaar leave for good \o/

Eh? You were the one saying you wouldn't mind him you nutter! He wouldn't be the best no but not the worst. Fairly small name too, as in not a world beater, wouldn't expect him to cost more than ?ú6m.

Not sure about 6m. Anyone young and english is massively overpriced, jordan henderson anyone?

Sinclair really hasn't done all that great this season, don't see him ever being good enough for what we want to be and I don't believe in buying backup players.

IN:
Hazard
Vertonghen
Vorm
Adebayor
Caulker (loan end)
Naughton (loan end)

OUT:
Jenas
Bentley
Gomes
Bassong
Corluka

12/13 PL Champions

Bad Ade-San said:
"I would love to stay at Tottenham and help them become champions," he added. "And I really enjoy working with this manager. Harry Redknapp has done so much to give me my confidence back. He told me, 'Whether you score or you don't score, you are a great player. You make goals, you work hard, you run for the team, you defend for the team. Your presence alone gives more space to others like Bale and Van der Vaart'.

"That's great to hear because when your manager makes those sort of compliments you do your very best for him. That's why I'm not surprised he is the main man now for the England job."

Translation: Tottenham is a good club, but I want to leverage their interest and see if other clubs are interested in my services ;)

Of course money always talks, but I think a lot of the players we've been linked with would genuinely love to play for Spurs, so long as they could make it off the bench. Really have to hand it to Harry because hearing players drop praise like that on him is a testament to what he's achieved, and what he could potentially be walking away from in the summer.

LW/RW
Scott Sinclair
Nathan Dyer
Junior Hoilett
Loic Remy
Eden Hazard
James Rodriguez (Porto)
Nacer Chadli (Twente) ((Scored on a FK against us))
Antoine Griezmann (Real Sociedad)
Andre Ayew (OM)

All would be welcome additions IMO. Don't know the availability of each, mind.

We're gonna definitely be getting our hopes up about massive names this Summer, like we did last Summer and end up with 3 players

Ah well. Let's hope Mr Anschutz gives lots of money to Mourinho to spend

IN:
Hazard
Vertonghen
Vorm
Adebayor
Caulker (loan end)
Naughton (loan end)

OUT:
Jenas
Bentley
Gomes
Bassong
Corluka

12/13 PL Champions

Mostly agree.

Not convinced Vorm is good enough - Krul is the obvious long term answer to our GK situation.

Also think we need a young forward to cover/compete with Ade - like Leandro. Unless you think Saha has another season in him?

BALE HEADS FOR SPURS EXIT AS BARCELONA CLOSE IN

25 February 2012.

- By Staff Writer.

Tottenham Hotspur’s Gareth Bale will sign for FC Barcelona during the summer according to Spanish media sources.

Spurs boss Harry Redknapp is desperate to keep hold of the 22-year-old star but Fichajes.net claim the Catalan giants have already made Bale their number one transfer target and will begin negotiations to take the player away from White Hart Lane at the end of the season.

Bar?ºa recently stated they would not make any big-money ‘media’ signings, instead focusing on youth development, however it is believed Bale is an exception as the club are keen to bring in a high-quality left sided player to replace the ageing Eric Abidal.

Spurs currently sit third in the English Premier League and have enjoyed a fantastic season, however boss Harry Redknapp’s Tottenham future is unclear after the manager was heavily linked to the England job, which could lead to an exodus of stars from White Hart Lane.

:ross:

Look at the author

These clowns have never dealt with Levy before have they ? lol - they are in for a shock. Go get em Danny.

These clowns have never dealt with Levy before have they ? lol - they are in for a shock. Go get em Danny.

It would have to be a ludicrous offer - like 70-100m seriously. Bale has what? five years left?

Barca? who the fudge are Barca?

Back