• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

I think we may see King retire in the summer. I think its starting to catch up on him.....hardly surprising with sheer number of games he's played this season. Im amazed he has done so well. True Legend.

Vidic would be a great addition to the back, and would add that little top 4 nastiness we miss. Doubt for a second it will happen though.

Even mentioning the words Vidic and Tottenham is crazy; Vidic would get offered triple or quadraple elsewhere and why would he join Tottenham and live in England when his wife wants to move to Spain?

Even mentioning the words Vidic and Tottenham is crazy; Vidic would get offered triple or quadraple elsewhere and why would he join Tottenham and live in England when his wife wants to move to Spain?

So we're never supposed to mention players when they're too good for us? I think Messi would improve our side. Am I crazy for believing that, because Messi would never come here?

Yes but he said; Vidic would be a great addition at the back.

He was actually contemplating it as a possibility albeit a slim one when in reality; The chances are 0%.

Yes but he said; Vidic would be a great addition at the back.

He was actually contemplating it as a possibility albeit a slim one when in reality; The chances are 0%.

He did also say "Doubt for a second it will happen though."

What a strange thing to be 'arguing' about. Ferguson isn't selling Vidic. And Vidic isn't coming to Tottenham. Simple.

Watching Benfica against Chelsea, I couldn't help thinking Pablo Aimar looks like a perfect replacement for Modric should he insist on leaving.

Makes no sense. One can play in a midfield 4, the other cannot.

Besides, would you really contemplate plating Lennon, Bale, Aimar and VDV in the same team?

My first and probably only ever bit of "ITK": My brother works in Waterstones, old Welsh bloke is buying a book, turns out he's a Swansea fan. They talked about the recent match and the old bloke says that the Swansea chairman stayed behind after the match to negotiate with Levy about us buying Michel Vorm, and apparently it's 99% a done deal.

I don't think you can get a more trustworthy source than an old bloke in a book shop, so I'm expecting this to happen!

what number shirt has Vidic been given by Redknapp.....hope he is fit to play on Sunday, we need him. I assume he is eligible

Back