• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

Vidic to Spurs?

More likely it'll be Philippe Senderos on a season long loan on the last day of the transfer window.

My first and probably only ever bit of "ITK": My brother works in Waterstones, old Welsh bloke is buying a book, turns out he's a Swansea fan. They talked about the recent match and the old bloke says that the Swansea chairman stayed behind after the match to negotiate with Levy about us buying Michel Vorm, and apparently it's 99% a done deal.

I don't think you can get a more trustworthy source than an old bloke in a book shop, so I'm expecting this to happen!

just to add fuel to the fire . . . i think it was Roy who said he had a dutch fella come in to his bookies and put a large some of money on this transfer deal a couple of weeks back

can't say ive seen much of him but wasn't impressed when i saw him at the Lane (that was him playing for them against us wasn't it ?)

just to add fuel to the fire . . . i think it was Roy who said he had a dutch fella come in to his bookies and put a large some of money on this transfer deal a couple of weeks back

can't say ive seen much of him but wasn't impressed when i saw him at the Lane (that was him playing for them against us wasn't it ?)

He wanted to put ?ú200 on Krul.

Whatever happened to the dutch player called ellia?

This one?

Joined Juventus last August on a 4-year deal. I don't know if he's had any injury issues or whatever, but he's only had 3 appearances for Juve, 2 of which were off the bench. Also don't think he's settled in Italy and preferred a move to the premier league before joining Juve. Not sure what to make of it all... could be for sale this summer.

This one?

Joined Juventus last August on a 4-year deal. I don't know if he's had any injury issues or whatever, but he's only had 3 appearances for Juve, 2 of which were off the bench. Also don't think he's settled in Italy and preferred a move to the premier league before joining Juve. Not sure what to make of it all... could be for sale this summer.

yeah i liked the look of him when i saw him in the europa league a couple of seasons ago would not mind him, might be cheap if he is not getting much game time.

yeah i liked the look of him when i saw him in the europa league a couple of seasons ago would not mind him, might be cheap if he is not getting much game time.

He did he knee or ligaments in and has been out ever since. Same with Afellay.

Either of those would be perfect for the wings or Bale replacement if he goes.

He did he knee or ligaments in and has been out ever since. Same with Afellay.

Either of those would be perfect for the wings or Bale replacement if he goes.

Elia reminded me of Babel when I last saw him play a couple of times. Decent Bundesliga player, that's about it in my opinion. Haven't seen much of Affelay, supposed to be decent...

I think Afellay was more highly rated out of the 2, he's a bit more direct while Elia is more tricks and dribbles from what I've seen.

Back