• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

Its a full on stand-off!

Looks like who blinks first Us, Ade or Spammers

Us - We pay for him to go to Spammers
Ade - He goes to QPR
Spammers - They pay in full with a buy clause

I still think we would leave ourselves short, with his contract length and the cover we have id be making them take kaboul as well

Benoit Assou-Ekotto
Posted on 2 February 2015 - 21:30

We can confirm that Benoit Assou-Ekotto has been released from his contract with the Club.
benoit_730.jpg

The Cameroon defender joined us in 2006 from Lens and went on to make 204 appearances, scoring four times.

We wish Benoit well for the future.

I prefer Kate Abdo personally

Nothing can match Natalie's saucy sidelong glances and knowing flickers of the corners of her mouth. Just hate the thought that she's not with us but back home straddling Sam Whatsizface, bouncing and bucking and moaning, gasping, yelpingarchingherbackanddigginginherfingernails and and and whoooohh. Enjoying at a private night in.

Be back after I clean up.

Nothing can match Natalie's saucy sidelong glances and knowing flickers of the corners of her mouth. Just hate the thought that she's not with us but back home straddling Sam Whatsizface, bouncing and bucking and moaning, gasping, yelpingarchingherbackanddigginginherfingernails and and and whoooohh. Enjoying at a private night in.

filthy boy! dont forget the andrex......extra soft.

64IUI.gif

Back