• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

I suppose our scouts and Southamptons will be seeing a lot of each other for the next year or two...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I suppose our scouts and Southamptons will be seeing a lot of each other for the next year or two...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Duplication of effort really. Might as well just come to an agreement to send one between us.

Tottenham scouts were at Benfica’s game against Vitoria Guimaraes on Saturday evening, with Nico Gaitan rumoured to be the target of the scouting mission.

The Argentina international, aged 26, has been frequently linked with a move to Spurs in recent months, with Manchester United also credited with a long-standing interest in signing him.

It was the north Londoners who were keeping tabs on Gaitan yesterday. Champions Benfica emerged with a 3-0 victory.

Portuguese newspaper O Jogo reports that representatives from Spurs were present at the game, with Barcelona, Bayer Leverkusen, Sevilla, AC Milan, Everton and Southampton scouts also in attendance.

Any chance of a URL?

What kind of player is Gaitan?

dangerous winger, quick, low centre of gravity. Done well against us last year for Benfica and he was only on for about 20 mins. but seriously hed improve us greatly and sort of player we should be going for.

Last edited:
dangerous winger, quick, low centre of gravity. Done well against us last year for Benfica and he was only on for about 20 mins. but seriously hed improve us greatly and sort of player we should be going for.

If the story is true and 23M is the asking price you'd imagine he'd have to be better than, say, Depay.

Who would he play instead of? Chadli, Lamela or Townsend?

Starting to become more clear we aren't likely to buy anyone this window especially as we are almost half way through the window and haven't offloaded any dead wood

Starting to become more clear we aren't likely to buy anyone this window especially as we are almost half way through the window and haven't offloaded any dead wood

Potential buyers know our situation and will try to take advantage of it. Like Leicester's 3 million bid for Naughton. 5 or 6 will get him, but they'll try for less and time passes.

Potential buyers know our situation and will try to take advantage of it. Like Leicester's 3 million bid for Naughton. 5 or 6 will get him, but they'll try for less and time passes.

I don't think we were ever likely to buy anyone anyway (though I still have a feeling about Moreno, though again we probably want Chiriches and/or Kaboul out first).

But I agree it is a bit concerning none have gone and we are getting on for ½ way through - especially as there's up to 10 we need shot of. Fernandez banning Redknapp from buying anyone hasn't helped us.

I predict Naughton and Carroll to Swansea for about £12m will be the first outs. They'll need to do something to appease their fans, and while we have far worse players, these two are quite sellable due to their age and nationality.

Once Pulis and Pardew has had s proper look at their squads they'll enter the market, but wouldn't expect much until the last week.

I don't think we were ever likely to buy anyone anyway (though I still have a feeling about Moreno, though again we probably want Chiriches and/or Kaboul out first).

But I agree it is a bit concerning none have gone and we are getting on for ½ way through - especially as there's up to 10 we need shot of. Fernandez banning Redknapp from buying anyone hasn't helped us.

I predict Naughton and Carroll to Swansea for about £12m will be the first outs. They'll need to do something to appease their fans, and while we have far worse players, these two are quite sellable due to their age and nationality.

I agree. There's always that big sale of a player that starts the ball rolling and it looks as though it will be Bony.

Back