• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Bolleaux

I'd take Depay. He's got the raw talent to become a top player, just needs some Poch in his life to sort him out.

I'd take Depay. He's got the raw talent to become a top player, just needs some Poch in his life to sort him out.
Is Depay a decent bloke that wants to work hard

Or is he a bit of a gold Lamborhini, Thug Life tattoos, wannabe rapper, big headphones, gold grill, diamond teeth, eyebrow tramlines, attitude, nightclubbing etc?

Is Depay a decent bloke that wants to work hard

Or is he a bit of a gold Lamborhini, Thug Life tattoos, wannabe rapper, big headphones, gold grill, diamond teeth, eyebrow tramlines, attitude, nightclubbing etc?

You mean someone like Danny Rose or Niles Ranger

Honestly dont know but from what I have seen he has his head screwed on and hasn't kicked off about the way he has been treated which he could have based on the way some players do

You mean someone like Danny Rose or Niles Ranger

Honestly dont know but from what I have seen he has his head screwed on and hasn't kicked off about the way he has been treated which he could have based on the way some players do

He's making a brickload of money, which was by all accounts his main ambition.

Agreed - I'd definitely take him. We lack pace and directness in the 3 positions behind the CF.

Sign him and then either sell Sissoko or loan out GKN so that he gets some game time. We already have 6 players (plus Edwards and Onomah) for those 3 positions which is plenty....unfortunately we dont have the right quality

Agreed - I'd definitely take him. We lack pace and directness in the 3 positions behind the CF.

Sign him and then either sell Sissoko or loan out GKN so that he gets some game time. We already have 6 players (plus Edwards and Onomah) for those 3 positions which is plenty....unfortunately we dont have the right quality

Well Onomah is meant to be a centre mid according to those who watch him at his age group so that's one less

I don't want to see us splash money on any attacking midfielders unless they can walk into the first XI. We have enough players of a similar level for those positions, I don't think the squad needs any more.

Back