• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Bolleaux

Standard Sport ‏@standardsport 25s26 seconds ago
26aa.png
Tottenham turn to Everton's £35m man Ross Barkley to get best out of Harry Kane | Exclusive by @TomCStandard
1f535.png

This goes to the top of my Bolleaux list.

Barkley managed an assist yesterday. Definite proof that he is back to his media invented best. Never mind simple cross field passes being put into the stands.

Widespread Zaha for £25m bid in January bolleaux on tacoter.

Palace wont sell to us in the middle of a relegation scrap unless we offer Oscar-like money.

Hotspur Related ‏@HotspurRelated 1m1 minute ago
Squawka report Tottenham Hotspur are considering another approach for Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha. #THFC

etc.

Would anyone p/x Zaha for Sissoko?

I know they are quite similar players and neither is good enough, I just wondered if it might be our only way out of the Sissoko situation without losing too much face

Standard Sport ‏@standardsport 25s26 seconds ago
26aa.png
Tottenham turn to Everton's £35m man Ross Barkley to get best out of Harry Kane | Exclusive by @TomCStandard
1f535.png

This goes to the top of my Bolleaux list.

Absolutley no time for anything Tom Collomosse writes since the Sissoko 6m debacle.

But this Barkley story is in the Telegraph too by Matt Law the only journo who had all the correct information in the Alderweireld contract nonsense.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...abs-everton-star-ross-barkley-ahead-possible/

The key is Barkley has 18 months left on his contract.

Cant believe the Oscar transfer. I really like him but now not so sure as at 25yrs old do you really disappear to China. He'd get good enough money no matter where he went. Strange

Would anyone p/x Zaha for Sissoko?

I know they are quite similar players and neither is good enough, I just wondered if it might be our only way out of the Sissoko situation without losing too much face

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you here but if that deal was to happen then it would be Spurs paying [a quite vast amount] on top, not Palace.

Back