• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

I think it is the one positive. Tonights game showed who can cut the mustard and who can't. Players like GLC can be decent on their day. Players like Royal - one of the best defenders I've seen play RB. But woeful in possesion and attack. Sanchez too - a very good CB when comfortable and when his head is right. But Ange now knows he is not dependable. That is useful in some respects. Ange has answers to some questions now.

All of these players need shifting if we want to progress. And we need to add one attacker and one defender for this season. Plenty more later. But to start off with I think we will add two players.

Was talking the u21s.

I’d be seriously looking a the under 21s making Jon,roe squad space now if we could shift more out
It’s unlikely but some of these would learn a LOT by being in the first team squad proper

Thought philips scored an own goal. Someone mentioned it (can't find it). It was meant to be a joke.

We really need a player that is comfortable playing through the middle of the front 3 even as an alternative. Also a CB .

Start of window the majority of people said need at least 2 CBs and here we are two days out and only got 1. It’s not good enough.

Shown last night our fringe players are not good enough. Most we’ve known that for years.

Also there’s AFCON so Biss and Sarr will be gone for a period. Our midfield looks weak then. Some saying Bentancur will be back but you don’t know if he will get back to his heights. That injury can ruin a player.

Window started well but as it stands it’s a bit of a disappointment.

A little bemused to see the Fati rumours. Would he be an alternative to Johnson, perhaps to get Forest's price down, or are we looking at two creative players - perhaps tied to the sale/loan of Lo Celso to Barca? It is going to be two very crazy days.

A little bemused to see the Fati rumours. Would he be an alternative to Johnson, perhaps to get Forest's price down, or are we looking at two creative players - perhaps tied to the sale/loan of Lo Celso to Barca? It is going to be two very crazy days.
He would be an alternative if we can’t get the Forrest price down for sure

Ol' ITKs reckon we want both, Fati would be a loan with option and would play mostly LWF (although can play anywhere up front). Gotta feel for Solomun, He might end up being this seasons Danjuma.

Ol' ITKs reckon we want both, Fati would be a loan with option and would play mostly LWF (although can play anywhere up front). Gotta feel for Solomun, He might end up being this seasons Danjuma.

I'm not sure Ange does Danjuma in quite the same way that Conte did. Could see Fati as backup for Maddison though.

I'm not sure Ange does Danjuma in quite the same way that Conte did. Could see Fati as backup for Maddison though.
Fati is a different type of player to Johnson, and not one who traditionally hugs the touchline like Ange likes. So it's is feasible he'd primarily be used in more of a central position, whether that be in midfield or CF (albeit he'd have to improve his physical play if CF I think)....

Brighton have bought another player that will probably go to Chelski next season for 100m+
Brighton have completed the signing of 19-year-old midfielder Carlos Baleba from Lille for £23.2m.

Got to wonder about the scouting or plan for him here. Cost £12m and now can only get a championship club on loan. We also paid off Doherty to help retain him. Is he a duffer or just too early?

Hmmm we paid off Doherty to bring in Porro, not keep Spence, yes Spence stayed because of that but he was a first year signing, would be more questionable paying off a 12m player 6 months in. Our scouting is absolutely fine

Back