• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Thought philips scored an own goal. Someone mentioned it (can't find it). It was meant to be a joke.

Having an own goal accredited to someone does not mean they are a bad player, the goal last night came off his leg as he was attempting to block a shot from 20 yards which had travelled about 3 yards before hitting him, the deflection completely wrong footed the keeper. Him and Dorrington look a good partnership but they are only playing against kids.

Hmmm we paid off Doherty to bring in Porro, not keep Spence, yes Spence stayed because of that but he was a first year signing, would be more questionable paying off a 12m player 6 months in. Our scouting is absolutely fine

Yep but we also had 4 RBs at the time as well so one had to go or we should have paid off someone cheaper in a different position.

Yep but we also had 4 RBs at the time as well so one had to go or we should have paid off someone cheaper in a different position.

But it was not all because of Spence, my point being that we didn't make massive allowances just for Spence

Madueke was probably all excited to get a move back to the PL in January when he joined Chelsea, Now the owners have probably forgotten he's even there!

They must still have a squad of over 30 players despite selling a load to the Saudi league

Madueke was probably all excited to get a move back to the PL in January when he joined Chelsea, Now the owners have probably forgotten he's even there!

I was thinking that the other day, I remember when he signed, was a massive deal made about it, even our fans made a massive deal about it.

Back