• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Isn't that Veliz?
We need someone ready if we need them this season. If they are young, great, but we need an option off the bench
Ange said yesterday that we shouldn't expect Veliz to get any minutes in the first half of the season.
And that's in the light of him talking about what we do after Kane

Ange said yesterday that we shouldn't expect Veliz to get any minutes in the first half of the season.
And that's in the light of him talking about what we do after Kane
He did. To be fair whilst an element of truth to that Ange is more saying that to not put pressure on the kid, with the focus very much being on him settling in.

However if he settles in well, trains well and shows he's up to it physically it wouldn't surprise me to being on the bench and getting minutes in the not too distant future...

He did. To be fair whilst an element of truth to that Ange is more saying that to not put pressure on the kid, with the focus very much being on him settling in.

However if he settles in well, trains well and shows he's up to it physically it wouldn't surprise me to being on the bench and getting minutes in the not too distant future...

Yeh plenty of truth in that, he may shock in training and be impossible not to pick, who knows? All we do know that if it works Tim Sherwood will claim he knew hahahaha

Do people really think we are going to spend £60 / £70m on Richarlison to be back up to Kane to then sell Kane and sign someone else for him to be back up to?
I said it at the time. Richarlison was clearly an opportunist signing with Kane's future departure in mind. Everyone disagrees but it makes me think even more than he was more of a club signing rather than a Conte one. It makes the treatment he gave him last season make more sense.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I said it at the time. Richarlison was clearly an opportunist signing with Kane's future departure in mind. Everyone disagrees but it makes me think even more than he was more of a club signing rather than a Conte one. It makes the treatment he gave him last season make more sense.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
Yep, I’ve said all along that Richarlison was the Kane replacement.

Scarlett?
Haven's seen anything yet from Scarlett that says he has huge potential. He didn't do anything of note at Portsmouth, but could be totally wrong and he has a breakout season like Kane.
Someone like Orban has done more and looks like he could be thrown in now when needed unlike Scarlett.

Haven's seen anything yet from Scarlett that says he has huge potential. He didn't do anything of note at Portsmouth, but could be totally wrong and he has a breakout season like Kane.
Someone like Orban has done more and looks like he could be thrown in now when needed unlike Scarlett.

Mourinho rated him very highly. Since he's not really in the business of talking up his own players, that has to count for something. Whether he makes it to the top is another matter...

Someone like Orban has done more and looks like he could be thrown in now when needed unlike

Scarlett's progress seems very like Kane's, he hasn't had as many loans as Kane and Harry certainly didn't pull up any trees at Orient, Norwich or Leicester but gain a lot of experience.
certainly reads like Kane's career profile at the same age.

So Romano is saying the chavs have bid £115m for Caicedo lol and will give him an 8 year contract.

I thought these long contracts were now banned?

Back