• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Wow… that is a strange move IMO. Are Chelsea really paying massively higher wages than Liverpool now?
Strange? Don't know, but the entitlement from Liverpool is hilarious!
How dare he not to go to Liverpool FOOTBALL CLUB??

Former Liverpool captain and Sky Sports pundit Jamie Redknapp on the Essential Football Podcast:

"I'm obviously hugely biased in this one - but this is astonishing for me!

"Normally Liverpool would always, always win this one hands down. I just thought it was inevitable. I woke up as a Liverpool fan, very happy with that one. But then to hear the news that he's turned Liverpool down… I'll believe it when I see him in a Chelsea shirt.

Former Liverpool captain and Sky Sports pundit Jamie Redknapp on the Essential Football Podcast:

"Normally Liverpool would always, always win this one hands down. I just thought it was inevitable. I woke up as a Liverpool fan, very happy with that one. But then to hear the news that he's turned Liverpool down… I'll believe it when I see him in a Chelsea shirt.

TBF I would expect a club over bidding for a player by 50m to win the deal hahaha

Pretty sure Chelsea have outstripped Liverpool in trophies won by a reasonably considerable amount these past 20 years or so?

Last edited:
TBF I would expect a club over bidding for a player by 50m to win the deal hahaha
They were bad under Roman but I don’t think they over paid for a player
But this will be twice now they have paid I’ve the asking price for a player to “secure them”
It’s odd
Surely if they are bidding the player what’s to join them already. That’s the work everyone does before hand

Is this another one then?
Yep
Lavia
Clubs must play them like the dumb Americans playing golf in Scotland
You want premium Scottish whisky…
See this, it’s 20 years old and very expensive.
that’s it buddy, that’s the stuff
Pours them some famous grouse and tells them it’s something else …
But charges them the premium

Surely this consortium must be thinking about getting rid of Boehly, anyone can see he's over spending. They've just had a massive clear out then loaded up the squad again and they're all on massive wages and lengthy contracts. If it goes pear shaped they're going to have to take a massive hit on them.

That would be Fernandez, the Ukranian guy and Caicedo for £300m lol

Do people really think we are going to spend £60 / £70m on Richarlison to be back up to Kane to then sell Kane and sign someone else for him to be back up to?

Do people really think we are going to spend £60 / £70m on Richarlison to be back up to Kane to then sell Kane and sign someone else for him to be back up to?

They have to get another body in my opinion, how that looks who knows, but the club will know that Richy does not make it on the pitch healthy enough to not have another body in there. Even as back up

Back