• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

If we can get VDV and Phillips in by the end of the week, start of next week, what do we still need?

Start selling the deadwood, but another CB? Anything else?

I would say by the 1st of September, being overly optimistic, if we can sell on Lloris, Sanchez, 1 LB and 2CM then maybe, being hugely optimistic, pull out a hail mary for a new CM, that would be a dream window for me. I suspect something inbetween will be reality

If we can get VDV and Phillips in by the end of the week, start of next week, what do we still need?

Another CB ideally, send Phillips on loan and get rid of the deadwood. Any other signings will be just opportunistic signings and unlikely.

Kane signing a new 3+1 year contract, while Charlie awkwardly stands in the background badly playing the Dambusters March on a Casio, stood in front of a photo of the Bayern execs' flight.

This was a lad linked with forest a few days ago
Argentinian
That’s as much as I know …

Just had a little translate on twitter and their fans are saying he has a clause and refused to sign a new contract so likely Forrest have alerted us to the fact and we are swooping.

F2j96ngW0AAA15z

Back