• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Why are people considering Ndombele, his team just won the league and they still don't want him. Any manager has a hard enough time trying to outwit the opposition, without wondering whether that lazy git will turn up.
Because, at present, we own his registration and he will therefore be part of our squad when the players return to training.

On the subject of home grown - would CCV be of interest as a 5th/6th choice CB given he is club trained and now there is the Ange connection?

Would be a shame to let Davies go, I in no way think he should be a first choice player and he’s played way too much for us over the last few years, but think he’s a good squad player.

Would agree, as a squad player he would be worth keeping.

On the subject of home grown - would CCV be of interest as a 5th/6th choice CB given he is club trained and now there is the Ange connection?

After making just a couple of appearances in preseason games in all his years here and being loaned out a thousand times, if he'd be too interested to leave Celtic to come play a few League Cup games.. unless he was strangely convinced he could still make it here.

I doubt there is nothing more then just MORE gonad*s from the press, tW atter etc. ( i hope so anyway).
I hope so. As it’s very concerning thought. One place we cannot be complacent and need to sign top quality is at CB. Ours are mediocre. Romero not sure on. Looks quality at points.

I hope so. As it’s very concerning thought. One place we cannot be complacent and need to sign top quality is at CB. Ours are mediocre. Romero not sure on. Looks quality at points.

Agree with a new CB and also a keeper should be our main targets and then go from there.

MacAllister to Liverpool according to Romano

Chelsea switching interesting from Ugarte (now looks like PSG) to Caciedo, also Romano

Must be closing in on being our record appearance holder with all them pre season friendlies he's played.

Back