• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Discussion Thread

Back when I played FIFA online I once played against a dude who had "HaventGotaKalou" or something like that as his team name. Thought it was well funny at the time.

Don't think it's funny enough to warrant us signing Kalou though...

Tottenham are ready to rival Arsenal with a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles.

The Gunners are believed to have made an offer for the England Under-20 international, a ball-playing centre-back who has impressed for Forest in the Championship this season.

But Spurs have a long-term interest in the player , with their former boss David Pleat – who acts as an advisor to chairman Daniel Levy – championing the cause of Lascelles.

Pleat worked at Nottingham Forest when Lascelles was a highly-rated schoolboy at the club.

And Spurs are now weighing up a January bid which could see the 20-year-old player loaned back to the City Ground for the remainder of the season.

Forest have offered Lascelles a new long-term contract but may be willing to sell for around £3million, with Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Hull also interested.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-transfer-news-jamaal-lascelles-3035851

Tottenham will compete for German star Marco Reus this summer.

The Borussia Dortmund midfield player is a target for both Manchester United and Arsenal and his value is around £28million.

But Tottenham will enter the race if Dortmund decide to cash in on his talents.

Spurs boss Tim Sherwood must first ease the wage bill at White Hart Lane and several of last summer’s buys will be up for grabs at the end of the season.

Etienne Capoue, signed for £9.3m from Toulouse, and Nacir Chadli, who cost £7m from FC Twente, could both be set to leave.

Napoli are interested in Capoue, while Everton may move for Chadli.

Lewis Holtby, signed from FC Schalke a year ago for a bargain £1.75m, has also failed to establish himself as a first-team regular.

And the loss of Jermain Defoe, in a £6m deal to MLS outfit FC Toronto, will leave Spurs short of firepower.

But Tottenham will wait until the end of the season before strengthening their squad with Reus, 24, the number one target.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-transfer-news-marco-reus-3035696

I would be shocked and delighted if we were able to sign Marco Reus.

Unfortunately I think we have to look for "the next Marco Reus", not the finished article already at a massive club like Dortmund and making himself a German regular.

Marco Reus to Spurs?? :lol: haha its a bit early for April fools isnt it :lol:

What can you tell us about Iancu IS?

Seems that the January window will again be quiet, but the Levy window doesn't really open until the last couple of days so who knows... :)

Would love Benteke or Bony. With Davies or the Chile left back?

Levy please don't let another Jan window go by without buying a top striker. You know it makes sense.

CL is so near yet so far. [-o<

Tim Sherwood asked the media where he plays when asked about links to Napoli and Macedonian forward Goran Pandev. "Where does he play? I don’t know, that tells you everything!”

Tim Sherwood asked the media where he plays when asked about links to Napoli and Macedonian forward Goran Pandev. "Where does he play? I don’t know, that tells you everything!”
good!! dont want Pandev at WHL

He's never heard of Pandev? Not buying it.

So he didn't know who Brazilian international Paulinho, French international Capoue, or one of Serie A's top strikers over the past decade were. Clearly well qualified to manage one of Europe's top 20 clubs then...

So he didn't know who Brazilian international Paulinho, French international Capoue, or one of Serie A's top strikers over the past decade were. Clearly well qualified to manage one of Europe's top 20 clubs then...

More likely he plays dumb to deflect attention and avoid questions he doesn't want to answer. Smart move.

Wow, you really are the gift that just keeps on giving.

Back