• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs West Ham OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Noble would clatter into us even if it was a testimonial match and he will pick up his customary yellow card on Saturday but I can’t see them trying to injure us on purpose. I don’t think any professional sets out to seriously injure an opponent even if they are bitter rivals. We’ve shown we can mix it when we need to so we just need to make sure we stand up to it. Hopefully our more physical players shall we say like Dier, Lamela, Verts and Rose will all be fit so we can give it back to them.

Noble would clatter into us even if it was a testimonial match and he will pick up his customary yellow card on Saturday but I can’t see them trying to injure us on purpose. I don’t think any professional sets out to seriously injure an opponent even if they are bitter rivals. We’ve shown we can mix it when we need to so we just need to make sure we stand up to it. Hopefully our more physical players shall we say like Dier, Lamela, Verts and Rose will all be fit so we can give it back to them.

Echo everyone else talking about what a tough call this is for Poch. Would be great to have Winks and Lamela back for this one. I wonder if he sits Moura and Wanyama for this one, as they both look to have SUCH an important jobs on Tuesday. KWP has done well against Antonio in the past so I think he'll get the nod. Doesn't seem like Eriksen, Alli, Toby, or Jan are gonna get a match off for the rest of the season, so I'd imagine they'll all start. Maybe one of Jan or Toby on the bench?

Have no clue what he'll do, so here's my random guess.

--------------Lloris---------
---Foyth--Sanchez--Vertonghen
KWP--------------------Davies
-------Dier----Skipp
Dele-----Sonny----Eriksen

Then, for Ajax, maybe play like this?

-----------Lloris----------
Trips--TBA--JVT----Rose
---Winks----Wanyama
Dele---Eriksen---Lucas
-----------Llorente-------

Who knows, but what a brilliant week to be a Spurs fan and what a tough week to be the manager.

Echo everyone else talking about what a tough call this is for Poch. Would be great to have Winks and Lamela back for this one. I wonder if he sits Moura and Wanyama for this one, as they both look to have SUCH an important jobs on Tuesday. KWP has done well against Antonio in the past so I think he'll get the nod. Doesn't seem like Eriksen, Alli, Toby, or Jan are gonna get a match off for the rest of the season, so I'd imagine they'll all start. Maybe one of Jan or Toby on the bench?

Have no clue what he'll do, so here's my random guess.

--------------Lloris---------
---Foyth--Sanchez--Vertonghen
KWP--------------------Davies
-------Dier----Skipp
Dele-----Sonny----Eriksen

Then, for Ajax, maybe play like this?

-----------Lloris----------
Trips--TBA--JVT----Rose
---Winks----Wanyama
Dele---Eriksen---Lucas
-----------Llorente-------

Who knows, but what a brilliant week to be a Spurs fan and what a tough week to be the manager.
Hm, very good guess actually. I would be happy with this, although I would play Moura against Weat Ham and perhaps leave out Alli because I think he will be our key man against Ajax at home and he needs to be fresh. I think that team, even with Moura for Alli, should be able to beat West Ham.

I'm expecting Waste Ham to bring The Compleat SchitHÖuse to MegaLane™. Misery looking for company, as they seek to disrupt our season in a pathetic attempt to find joy from their own miserable one. Fully expecting foul behaviour from the off on all our top skill players.

Just hope the refs have their ladyballs girded and bolstered.

Back