• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs West Ham OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think we'll rotate a bit. The Ajax game is massive and we've had a packed fixture list for some time now with players possibly nearing fatigue type injuries.

Pochettino rotated a bit against City and showed that we can still compete at a very high level.

Can't rest everyone though. Would be great if a couple of injured players are back for this one.

No resting players unless it is absolutely necessary. Get this game won and we can then afford to rest a few v Bournemouth away, to go and then finish the job in the 2nd leg against Ajax.

edit - my team would be:

-------------lloris
trippier---toby----vert---rose
---------wanyama---dier
--moura------dele------eriksen
---------------son

Completely. Agree with that, with the exception of wanting to see Winks in CM if available

I think we'll have a better time of it against West Ham than Brighton, West Ham will try and play a bit. Win that and top 4 is almost certain. I'd be very surprised if Arsenal got more than a point v Leicester.

The problem I have with West Ham is that honestly think they would be looking to nobble us going into the Ajax game.

If they took Alli/Eriksen/Son out with a bad challenge that would really hurt us, and I wouldnt put it past them at all.

The problem I have with West Ham is that honestly think they would be looking to nobble us going into the Ajax game.

If they took Alli/Eriksen/Son out with a bad challenge that would really hurt us, and I wouldnt put it past them at all.

I agree thats my fear, Noble and Snodgrass are just the type of players to do that and I think Rice is naive enough to be caught up in it.

Its not something I would level at any other team to be honest.

Well, maybe Chelsea.

But otherwise I think even the more robust opponents are genuine in how they play.

West Ham though? You just know they (up to board level and down to fans) would absolutely revel in fudging us over for our CL games.

The pressure is off us at least a little given the results tonight. I’m just glad everyone else dropped points at the weekend as we would have been even more desperate to beat Brighton. I really do think last weekend and this weekend could be the key for us.

The pressure will not be off until we have made certain of qualification and I'm sure Poch will make sure all the players know this.

I agree thats my fear, Noble and Snodgrass are just the type of players to do that and I think Rice is naive enough to be caught up in it.

We need a few of our smart but aggressive players like Rose, Dier and Verts to massively kick-off with the referee the first sign of a bad tackle. Take the bookings for surrounding the ref, but basically make it clear there will be a riot if he doesn't take action.

The pressure will not be off until we have made certain of qualification and I'm sure Poch will make sure all the players know this.
The pressure isn't off, but that's not what Jurgen said. The pressure is lower than it would have been if the teams currently below us had all picked up a handful more points over the last week.

It's never over until it's over. But we can go into this game with less pressure, that's only a good thing. I don't know if, or how much, that changed Pochettino's selection for this game. It shouldn't change our attitude either way.

Momentum matters, we seem to play best when we have important games back to back.

3 points here and CL is "almost" a done deal. Players won't need motivation for Ajax.

3 home games in a row, no travel, we can manage this.
3 home games, but following several weeks of two games a week with more coming up.

We can manage it, but the squad might have to be managed a bit too maximize the chances of that.

latest

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fa55541fc-80a1-3e33-ab84-9dde641a2d12.jpg

CiFktCEWMAA7kxh.jpg

523923-ac4b5525227b22b1fd4b5d2e7bbbf56f.jpg

Get in. Smash these clams.

Back