• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs The Scum

This her?

latest
She will do

I thought we looked better then we have for a while, some nice attacking play and thought our CB`s looked good. Best i have seen from Tanganga so far and Hojberg is going to be a monster for us this season. Dele should have scored but even he looked better then he has for a while. Promising.

Think the Spurs fan clapping Saka when he came on was a touch of class.
Even better is Saka's PR team managing to conflate legitimate criticism of his failure with racism.

Turned him from a fudge up to a hero overnight. Incredible work.

Even better is Saka's PR team managing to conflate legitimate criticism of his failure with racism.

Turned him from a fudge up to a hero overnight. Incredible work.
Do you accept that he did receive some racism tinged criticism for the penalty miss?

Do you accept that he did receive some racism tinged criticism for the penalty miss?
Yes, of course.

My point is that his PR people have very cleverly associated all legitimate criticism of him with the (comparatively small) amount of racism aimed at him.

By doing so, they've managed to stop all legitimate criticism as they can now just claim it all to be racism.

Yes, of course.

My point is that his PR people have very cleverly associated all legitimate criticism of him with the (comparatively small) amount of racism aimed at him.

By doing so, they've managed to stop all legitimate criticism as they can now just claim it all to be racism.

The ratio of racist to non racist criticism I honestly can't speak on as I never surveyed the reactions.

As an aside I've always thought it a bit silly criticising missed penalties. [emoji2379]

The ratio of racist to non racist criticism I honestly can't speak on as I never surveyed the reactions.

As an aside I've always thought it a bit silly criticising missed penalties. [emoji2379]
What about criticising a match of hiding from the ball, not tracking back and ducking out of tackles?

What about criticising a match of hiding from the ball, not tracking back and ducking out of tackles?
Sure that's all fair game. I didn't delve into the post match critics too highly but I mostly saw penalty related comments.

Back