• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs The Scum

No. That happened because you have continuously and insidiously posted about black players in particular in a distasteful fashion.
I dislike and post about a lot of players - some of them even deserve it.

It would take some particularly twisted logic to suggest that any of that criticism has been in any way based on their race though.

You have openly admitted discriminating against your swathes of make-believe Muslim employees, you hold special hatred for that religion whilst maintaining a flimflam narrative against all religions, and you’re generally a cretinous weasel who tried to hide his ingrained bigotry and prejudice.
Muslim is a religion and therefore a choice. It doesn't deserve protection in the way gender, sexuality, skin colour, etc do.

Criticising someone for their religion is no different to criticising Bono for being a clam.

It would take some particularly twisted logic to suggest that any of that criticism has been in any way based on their race though.

Muslim is a religion and therefore a choice. It doesn't deserve protection in the way gender, sexuality, skin colour, etc do.

Criticising someone for their religion is no different to criticising Bono for being a clam.

I thought Bono was born that way?

Again, are you going to continue accusing an (at this point mythical) PR firm as being behind a planned campaign to use racism as a shield for a client against criticism for poor job performance?

You just don’t get it.
I might feel sorry for you…a little bit…because you don’t see the bigger picture. You’ll respond and claim you do, but you don’t. You don’t understand it. Such things are not part of your vista, you cannot process them.

On your other claim of ‘faux racism being used to shut down legitimate criticism’, you do know that is part of the EDL playbook, right? While I’m here, why don’t you explain ‘faux racism’ in this context? Is it abuse by less than 10 people? 5? Are monkey emojis ‘faux racism’? Do tell. And if there is one false accusation of racism among 99 legitimate ones, call me old fashioned but I think I’ll give the majority of cases focus and attention as opposed to screaming about the odd bellend.
I don't think you've read my posts properly.

The only criticism I want when he plays against us is booing and chanting of "You let your country down" - that's quite clear in what I've written.

Again, are you going to continue accusing an (at this point mythical) PR firm as being behind a planned campaign to use racism as a shield for a client against criticism for poor job performance?
How many articles have you seen this summer about backing Saka against the racial abuse he received? How many have you read about him letting his country down?

How many articles have you seen this summer about backing Saka against the racial abuse he received? How many have you read about him letting his country down?

Clearly not enough as he still received plenty of racist abuse.

What if there was 2 million articles about backing Saka against being abused? Why does it upset you so much? Only a complete and utter racist bellend would be upset by that.

Come on man
Abuse a guy for playing poorly I agree
But the players who got abused after the final were solely abused due to their colour with no or very little reference to how they played. Hell 2 of them played like a minute in the game
I’ll agree I thought he looked like a rabbit in the headlights when he came on. Was a poor call IMO to bring him on and I’d have preferred Grealish to stretch the Italian team. But that’s not his fault that he got brought on is it?!?
I’d have played Sancho more (another player racially abused) over Mount who had a shocker in that final. And whilst we’re at it Henderson came on and was the worst player on the pitch but never got any abuse… he was really, really bad
I’m all for digging out any player for playing poor. Their professionals, it comes with the job. But not because of something they cannot control. That’s just pure hatred and has no place in society

One's real, the other is cover used by racists
That's quite the leap of (non) logic.

Was it racist when people did that with Lampard or are you measuring the same situation differently based on the colour of someone's skin?

Clearly not enough as he still received plenty of racist abuse.

What if there was 2 million articles about backing Saka against being abused? Why does it upset you so much? Only a complete and utter racist bellend would be upset by that.
Mainly because it's removed our ability to give him abuse when we play them and possibly ruin a rival's player.

Come on man
Abuse a guy for playing poorly I agree
But the players who got abused after the final were solely abused due to their colour with no or very little reference to how they played. Hell 2 of them played like a minute in the game
I’ll agree I thought he looked like a rabbit in the headlights when he came on. Was a poor call IMO to bring him on and I’d have preferred Grealish to stretch the Italian team. But that’s not his fault that he got brought on is it?!?
I’d have played Sancho more (another player racially abused) over Mount who had a shocker in that final. And whilst we’re at it Henderson came on and was the worst player on the pitch but never got any abuse… he was really, really bad
I’m all for digging out any player for playing poor. Their professionals, it comes with the job. But not because of something they cannot control. That’s just pure hatred and has no place in society
I certainly think we should be doing the same for Henderson - I think he's the kind of person that would affect too. If our fans had been retarded enough to applaud him in a friendly we'd be having the same conversation.

We absolutely should be taking the chance to take apart opposition players and damage them. Saka and Henderson clearly care - if we give them enough stick about it, our chances of winning will increase.

We absolutely should be taking the chance to take apart opposition players and damage them. Saka and Henderson clearly care - if we give them enough stick about it, our chances of winning will increase.

Why do you try so hard to act like some badass sociopath? It's so clearly an online act. Get a grip. You come across deranged and a prick. I'm convinced you went from having fun on here to get a response to becoming a caricature. Genuinely dude. Cut the BS.

As you say Indonesia is the most populist Muslim country, why would fringe groups with fascist ideas get to represent the ideology of 'the muslims' yet the most populist country not?

And not just Indonesia. Turkey gave the vote to women before many European countries. Its had a female head of state yet America hasn't.

And there are variations within the Arab countries as well, Tunisia is million miles away from Saudi I'm terms if ideology for example.

Look at the constitution of Indonesia .... women are banned from marriage out of Islam yet men are allowed as long as the women convert ....

I'm 100% pro freedom and anything that stands against it is not ok in my mind. Besides surely any GHod is not weak not to "punish" individuals without people doing "Gods" work.

Last edited:
Why do you try so hard to act like some badass sociopath? It's so clearly an online act. Get a grip. You come across deranged and a prick. I'm convinced you went from having fun on here to get a response to becoming a caricature. Genuinely dude. Cut the BS.
I'm not sure wanting to take advantage where possible requires sociopathic tendencies. I would expect all fans to want to do the same.

Edit:
And all working for the club for that matter.

That's quite the leap of (non) logic.

Was it racist when people did that with Lampard or are you measuring the same situation differently based on the colour of someone's skin?

You come back with the same stock answers and they’re always fudging stupid.

A lot of the abuse aimed at Saka was based on him being black. You know, monkey emojis, telling him to fudge off back to where he came from. The ‘N’ word. Did Lampard get abuse based on the colour of his skin?

You come back with the same stock answers and they’re always fudging stupid.

A lot of the abuse aimed at Saka was based on him being black. You know, monkey emojis, telling him to fudge off back to where he came from. The ‘N’ word. Did Lampard get abuse based on the colour of his skin?

No but he got a lot of fat references and being "well built" myself I was offended

Look at the constitution of Indonesia .... women are banned from marriage out of Islam yet men are allowed as long as the women convert ....

I'm 100% pro freedom and anything that stands against it is not ok in my mind. Besides surely any GHod is not weak not to "punish" individuals without people doing "Gods" work.

Dude the constitution of this country banned homosexuality until the 50s or 60s or there abouts.

I'm also 100% freedom to do what you want as long as it doesnt harm others.

And I'm not holding Indonesia up on some pedal stool. I know little about the country. My point was and is why does such a small group of extremist get to represent "the muslim" when similar extremist groups arnt representing the Christians or atheists?

Last edited:
Unfortunately all groups are defined by the extremist within them. You're never going to get media interest being reasonable or saying you're not sure you've got the answer to issues.

Back