• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM Vs STOKE - OFFICIAL OMT***

I would save King for the Chelsea game

----------------Friedel----------------
-Walker---Kaboul---Nelsen----BAE-
--VDV----Parker----Modric---Bale--
-----------Saha-----Defoe-----------

Play possession game and don't let the thug bastards have the ball

that back line is asking for trouble imo

Training pics on official site show Ledley training so I suspect he may be playing tonight, otherwise why train?

This will be an interesting game - surely Stoke will be weakened after the loss of their star man Foy.
Guys like him, who can decide a game all on their own, are hard to find these days.

This will be an interesting game - surely Stoke will be weakened after the loss of their star man Foy.
Guys like him, who can decide a game all on their own, are hard to find these days.

He is the Messi of the ref world

Training pics on official site show Ledley training so I suspect he may be playing tonight, otherwise why train?

yep... i'm also usually of the mindset that we can't win Saturday's game on Wednesday, so play the best players available tonight and go from there.

if King feels fit then play him. we could easily rest him for Saturday and he doesn't feel right on the Friday so we 'lose' him for 2 games.

Have they practised defending a corner yet?

Apparently they tried but Bentley was swinging them in and none of the first 7 or 8 efforts made it over the first man so they just gave up and went back to playing keep ball without him.

This aint on TV?

I wont be able to make it at the game tonight (really should start selling games on my ST) so im just thinking of masturbating whilst watching spurs on TV/River

This aint on TV?

I wont be able to make it at the game tonight (really should start selling games on my ST) so im just thinking of masturbating whilst watching spurs on TV/River

For some reason they think Chelsea v Emirates Marketing Project is more of a glamour game:rolleyes:

Apparently they tried but Bentley was swinging them in and none of the first 7 or 8 efforts made it over the first man so they just gave up and went back to playing keep ball without him.

Hope the Stoke full-backs remember to bring their extra-comfy shin pads, or there could be carnage, with Benny's crossing as well.

Ledley is what we need tonight, maybe even more so than Saturday. One game at a time and tonight we need all the leadership we can muster.

that back line is asking for trouble imo

You would say that (just looking at your screen name) :p

What is wrong with it though? It would be my preferred back line as well. Our two physically strongest available centre halves, our two best full backs, resting King for Chelsea.

No problem with playing King tonight however if he does play tonight he shouldn't play on Saturday. On the very rare occasions that Ledley starts two games in four days he tends to be slightly off the pace in the second game. Even if the swelling has gone down on his knee I actually think Gallas would be a better pick (assuming he is 100%).

Wouldn't it be lovely if we expanded the pitch to the maximun allowed size tonight.
Lots of wide areas, and lots of space to run in - and a long, long way from the side lines to the penalty area.

i wonder... i just wonder if we're due a stormer of a night?

3 points for us, and points dropped by Chelsea and the goons?

it's been a while since we had one of those...

No problem with playing King tonight however if he does play tonight he shouldn't play on Saturday. On the very rare occasions that Ledley starts two games in four days he tends to be slightly off the pace in the second game. Even if the swelling has gone down on his knee I actually think Gallas would be a better pick (assuming he is 100%).

A Chelsea team playing fairly direct football at the moment and Gallas vs Drogba? The thought of that scares me a bit.

Tottenham Hotspur striker Jermain Defoeon Twitter: "Morning people. Back at White Hart Lane tonight. Let's win this game for Fabrice Muamba."

Good to see he is keen to get back out on the pitch, he looked the worst affected on the Spurs team at the time

A Chelsea team playing fairly direct football at the moment and Gallas vs Drogba? The thought of that scares me a bit.

Fair point but we can always put Kaboul on Drogba with Gallas dropping off and sweeping up behind, which is similar to the role that King does when he plays. Kaboul attacks the ball, King sweeps.

Back