• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Scum COC OMT

Kane would've scored that first chance last season. Probably would've hit target with that second one as well.

At least we're far from getting outplayed. Arse are pretty poor as well, and we still have the quality on the bench to nick this. Problem is, so do they.

Flamini and Arteta BOTH on yellows

I'd bring on Alli for Carroll at Half time.

I'd also take Chadli off and bring Son.

Flamini and Arteta BOTH on yellows

I'd bring on Alli for Carroll at Half time.

I'd also take Chadli off and bring Son.

Yep, if both starts the second half, I can see at least one getting sent off. Agreed on those subs, that's two players who can really cause trouble.

Apart from Fazio and Vorm everyone else has been decent enough, but we have a real problem creating chances in the final third, slow build up play trying to work a perfect opportunity just doesn't work for us, more pace and more directness needed for me.

Really? im stuck at work and cant watch it even on the internet so listening on the Radio and they keep saying that Giroud is owning Fazio and Wimmer.
Wimmer was poor for the goal. Scuffed clearance and let Flamini get the jump on him.

Fazio has been poor, but Wimmer has been decent. Carroll really needs to take hold of this game in the middle of the park, the opportunity is there for him. Rose and Trippier have both been alright, but Townsend and Chadli have both been guilty of over-complicating things so far.

Meh, it is going as expected really. Back to 6 months ago, labouring a bit. We've looked much better with Alli and Son recently, hopefully the can come on soon.

Back