• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Orient OMT

Despite being 'poor under Poch for a while' he still produced enough to step up in several key key moments for us, including the CLSF at Ajax (and remember he was injured for a while that season).
I think this 'poor for a while' thing is a bit of a myth TBH.
Personally I think he became average, but based on his former heights this was seen as poor. The nature of how he plays is also about the numbers, he’s not going to run the game, fly into tackles or run really fast in a straight line but he will take the ball on the half turn, look to move the ball quickly and arrive in the box at the right time. Overall performances in matches are usually remembered secondary to the key contributions of goals and assists.
I think last season needs to be written off due to the playing time he was afforded and style of play and then we can make an assessment on where he’s at. I have more confidence that he can contribute than a few others in our attacking positions. Sometimes there’s an X factor that players have in and around the box that you can’t coach and I think he has that, whilst for someone like Bergwijn I think the exact opposite.

Back