• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Manchester United OMT

There is no system where he can be a useful member. The problem is we have a passive manager who thinks he had any upside. Who thinks after conceding an equaliser the best course of action is to take off Lo Celso and bring on the footballing blackhole that is Sissoko.

Fans have tried to argue all season theta the passiveness doesn't come from the coach yet all his decisions are so passive. Brining Sissoko and Lamela on can only have one intent, to contain United. He had settled for the draw at 57th minute.
As Poch figured out, Sissoko is your go-to man if you're looking for a 10M+ paid vacation.

Out thought by a man who failed at Cardiff. Absolute dogbrick. Its worse than Sherwoods spell. I can't believe how far Mourinho has fallen but its undeniable. I didn't believe it until a few months ago but he's yesterdays man.

Awful. The selection. The substitutions. The tactics. All abysmal.

Jose, you're stealing a living. Please fudge off.

I am done this season, this is my lot. We are going to get properly embarrassed in that final.

Sigh. Not particularly fussed, don't particularly care.

This is a sick club, in a particularly grim moment. ENIC, Mourinho, and this declining team are made for each other.

The bonus is that Mourinho is one game closer to being fudging booted like the League Two charlatan he is, though, which is nice.

We signed an upgrade on Sissoko. Then we bring him on to play with the replacement when it’s 1-1 and we really need to be going for the win.

Sums us up. 90 seconds left, take 20 secs over a throw in, give it away.

Just so weak mentally. Far, far too soft in general.

Sigh. Not particularly fussed, don't particularly care.

This is a sick club, in a particularly grim moment. ENIC, Mourinho, and this declining team are made for each other.

Im not as hurt as when we used to lose as I see as a game nearer to some sort of change up.

Bad times.

Last edited:
Back