• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Manchester United OMT

Well, except Mourinho
I'm starting to believe he knows it too, but that he just doesn't give a sh*t anymore. When every member of this board can pinpoint not only that we'll concede, but within +/- 5 minutes WHEN we'll concede, well I think it speaks for itself.

Sissoko is not the problem. The problem is that we have a setup where he's anywhere close to being considered a useful member.
There is no system where he can be a useful member. The problem is we have a passive manager who thinks he had any upside. Who thinks after conceding an equaliser the best course of action is to take off Lo Celso and bring on the footballing blackhole that is Sissoko.

Fans have tried to argue all season theta the passiveness doesn't come from the coach yet all his decisions are so passive. Brining Sissoko and Lamela on can only have one intent, to contain United. He had settled for the draw at 57th minute.

I'm starting to believe he knows it too, but that he just doesn't give a sh*t anymore. When every member of this board can pinpoint not only that we'll concede, but within +/- 5 minutes WHEN we'll concede, well I think it speaks for itself.

He must have tried every possible combination of defensive and midfield player we have on the books by now.

We give teams the initiative when we could control the game. We make it too easy for teams to come back at us. Our breaks are not effective then we go into the low block with suspect shape tracking/discipline and defensive skill. Same pattern, and the worst thing is, we help teams get back into games.

It’s frustrating today as we were well in the game but Son cannot have a free pass for not tracking AWB all game. Dele and Bale don’t get to to play on attacking virtues alone.

Subs don’t make sense. The game has personified our season. We are a decent team, but even if we get ahead on fine margins we don’t have enough about us to press home that advantage.

Back