• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Chelsea Random Fizzy Drink Cup OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More of this please

gettyimages-940683288-e1522617094252.jpg

This has been my avatar for a while. I love Dele. I really hope the world class manager that Jose is can resurrect him and get him back to this level.

PS: What a day that was!

Will be interesting to see how serious Mourinho is about de prioritising this game, but if we are looking at players who need minutes or are not be fringes I think we’ll see something like:

Hart
Aurier. Toby. Sanchez. Davies

Sissoko. Winks

lamela. Ndombele Bergwijn

Dele

The bench will be telling, could be full of stars or kids depending on whether he’s looking to give a complete rest for most of those intended for Thursday.

Bit of a hiding to nothing for Dele if he’s playing without Kane and other than Bergwijn not sure who else we go with centrally. Would start Davies for his experience but maybe give Reggie a taste as the game opens up.
I had to be negative about a game before it’s even started, so looking forward to Lamela dishing out some spite if nothing else!!

Will they be playing the lad with the hearing issues, and if so - what will he be called this time?

I'm worried about tonight, we lack goals without Son and Harry. Harry needs to play, but he also needs to play Thursday and Sunday, so that been said he should also be rested! Hope we don't get spanked

I'm worried about tonight, we lack goals without Son and Harry. Harry needs to play, but he also needs to play Thursday and Sunday, so that been said he should also be rested! Hope we don't get spanked

My only worry about tonight is your final comment. I have no expectation of us winning; just really wish the game wasn't happening. I'm hoping Kane doesnt play and that we dont get any injuries

Would've liked to see us have a real go at winning the league cup this year, but with this ridiculous schedule something needs to give and it has to be this.

Would've liked to see us have a real go at winning the league cup this year, but with this ridiculous schedule something needs to give and it has to be this.

Exactly

- Europe needed for the money +2nd play at CL spot
- Two bad results already in PL, can't afford too many more

I do wish the people that want to brick on our manager would actually watch his interviews (he is actually pretty direct)

- Yes we will put out an 11 (squad is big enough), the issue is the combinations, type of plays we have been training on (requiring certain players), understanding between team

Lots of our rotational players work if you have Lo Celso or Ndombele in midfield and if you have Kane/Son up front, you take out those four and you lose the creativity and finishing of the squad.

Football London reporting the below as our squad.

Goalkeepers: Hugo Lloris, Joe Hart, Paulo Gazzaniga

Defenders: Matt Doherty, Sergio Reguilon, Toby Alderweireld, Davinson Sanchez, Juan Foyth, Serge Aurier, Ben Davies, Cameron Carter-Vickers, Danny Rose

Midfielders: Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, Harry Winks, Erik Lamela, Eric Dier, Moussa Sissoko, Giovani Lo Celso, Ryan Sessegnon, Tanguy Ndombele, Gedson Fernandes

Forwards: Harry Kane, Steven Bergwijn, Lucas Moura, Jack Clarke

Interesting to see Rose included when he has no squad number.

Football London reporting the below as our squad.

Goalkeepers: Hugo Lloris, Joe Hart, Paulo Gazzaniga

Defenders: Matt Doherty, Sergio Reguilon, Toby Alderweireld, Davinson Sanchez, Juan Foyth, Serge Aurier, Ben Davies, Cameron Carter-Vickers, Danny Rose

Midfielders: Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, Harry Winks, Erik Lamela, Eric Dier, Moussa Sissoko, Giovani Lo Celso, Ryan Sessegnon, Tanguy Ndombele, Gedson Fernandes

Forwards: Harry Kane, Steven Bergwijn, Lucas Moura, Jack Clarke

Interesting to see Rose included when he has no squad number.
Dele got Covid?

Sent from my SM-J510FN using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back