• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Blue Scum OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a stupid mistake by Trippier but it cannot mask how ineffectual Eriksen, Lamela Son and now Moura have been. Utterly disgraceful performance. They better step up on Saturday.
At least lamela, son and moura tried, eriksen was not only a cowardly pussy but hopless.

Ok, going to throw it out there now....

I’ve long feared we are going to find a way to Spurs it up against Dortmund in the 2nd leg.

It’s now looking an almost racing certainty!

Do you honestly think we are title challengers.

I know people on here like to back the team, but on paper our players are not as good as the Chelsea or Man u squad, equal with Arsenal and clearly behind Liverpool and City.

Players like Tripper andI Davies are not title winning full backs, it will only be because of good management if we get top 4. We are not better then the sum of our parts.

Definitely not. And not sure i ever will. Because I know the moment I actually getting a little excited and start thinking maybe we have a chance, we go and f#ck it up.

I accepted it years ago. 56 years and never seen us win the league, and sadly never will. Thats why I get more disappointed when we lose in the FA and leage Cup, because its the only trophy we have a chance of winning

So we have too many games and thats the reason for poor performances, too long a gap and its an issue.

These two games have been down to poor prep, they have just played 120 minutes and we slowed everything down!
I've never said we have too many games. I've noticed for several seasons, that our best periods have come when we've had lots of games in a short period. We often lose when we've had no game for a longer period.

We were awful tonight. They weren’t as awful but we gifted them 2 goals.

At least we aren’t going into our 2 bigger games of the season on the back of 2 awful performances.

after laying them low at their own home, we've lost two on the bounce there - never an easy place for us, but we don't help ourselves

need to sweep the cobwebs from our minds for the next little game … uuggghhhh

I am a pretty happy-clapper but that was shameful.
I despair at imagining the glee with which opposition folks and certain people who claim to be Spurs-affiliated will lap this up.

Shocking overall despite a good end to the first half.
What was it Poch said about the players not needing motivation against Chelsea and Woolwich? Ghod knows what he’s going to say to them after that performance.
Disjointed and a real lack of attitude from a number of players. Very disappointing.

@milo. Sanchez, Davies.

I have two fudging chelski clams at work who will rub it in my face at 7 o clock tomorrow morning. Thanks, Tottenham.

Back