• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Blue Scum OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The longer we have between games, the worse we play. Who're we facing after our 3 week break? Will lose that game by double digits.

Thought Toby, Sanchez, Davies, Winks and Kane come out with some credit.

Eriksen, Son and Lamela murdered us. Son couldn’t trap a ball, Lamela was as bad as he’s been consistently since September and Eriksen was tinkle poor. He isn’t even trying clever passes. It’s backwards or give it away.

We were carrying so many poor performers that they dragged the rest down and made sure that we didn’t even test that clown in goal for them.

Unforgivable. Absolutely unforgivable. I wasn’t as mad on Saturday as I am tonight but that was fudging shameful. Poch has gotta earn his money now. The wheels could come off if we don’t up our game for Sunday.

This has been so poor. We are bang in trouble been off it for a few months now. Signs are there something’s not right.

Top 4 is on way out of the window at this rate. Can’t see a win Saturday either.

Eriksen has been pitiful of late he needs to park his arse on the bench . Some of the players are not good enough . Trippier , Davis and many more.

To Sell Dembele and not replace has been criminal. Telling me he should have not helped this weak midfield ?

So tinkled off

The longer we have between games, the worse we play. Who're we facing after our 3 week break? Will lose that game by double digits.

So we have too many games and thats the reason for poor performances, too long a gap and its an issue.

These two games have been down to poor prep, they have just played 120 minutes and we slowed everything down!

Sanchez was by far our best player tonight.

Anyone who doesn't think the first 11 can be upgraded clearly hasn't got a clue.

Full backs upgrade, central defence Toby wants a new contract and plays like that hmm. Central midfield needs energy and bite, someone like Wanamya once was.

Attacking midfield a brazilan who can run and scare the opposition and actually score.

Yeah needs investment, whether we can afford to or get anyone remains to be seen.

I layed us for the top 4 on betfair a few weeks ago, I had a feeling.

You mean you bet on us dropping out of the top 4? I wouldn't have quite gone that far just yet but at least its a way of getting something decent out of it if we do.

Well, we need to buck our ideas up and fast. Now very much in the top 4 race and not in the title race (as some thought) or even alone out in 3rd (which is no longer the case) and with Arsenal coming up and Liverpool and City still to play away.

I don't know what's happening with the players right now but we really do need to improve and quick.

Back