• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Besiktas OOMT ***

I'm not too bothered, we know from the return game what a good side besiktas are (they were the better side against the goons in the CL qualifiers as well), we were pretty comfortable until letting in a sloppy goal from a mistake, factor in our selection and the rustiness of certain players and it's far from a disaster

Except the fact that every ****ing game we have excuses

- the pitch is bad
- a draw was fine
- the players are tired

We have played decent football for much longer than 2 years, it just became **** when we decided we have to have "system" based style, possession for the sake of possession is like watching ****ing paint dry.

Poch is 1-0 down and goes for Chadli up front? go **** yourself

So that we can get out of it to focus on qualifying for it again!

Exactly. ENIC's plan all along was to establish us as serial qualifiers-n-crashers-out-of the Europa League. Think of the re-sale value for them when we are bought by a Romanian scrap yard kingpin.

as i stated last time the lights went out, i hope we don't have to complete the game tomorrow, will screw us over for Sunday.

Except the fact that every ****ing game we have excuses

- the pitch is bad
- a draw was fine
- the players are tired

We have played decent football for much longer than 2 years, it just became **** when we decided we have to have "system" based style, possession for the sake of possession is like watching ****ing paint dry.

Poch is 1-0 down and goes for Chadli up front? go **** yourself

Bigger picture, why tire out players chasing a point that won't really make any difference. Sunday is more important.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

tell the Gooner **** that at least we won't be waiting by the arrivals booing our manager...
I could cheerfully put one right on the smug ***** hooter. If we win only one game this season I pray its against those pricks at WHL.
Whats it like being a Spurs fan eh?

Come on lads, chins up, we are still in it, we can still win the EL and qualify for the CL next season !

:eek:k:

ok, back off to sleep now

Bigger picture, why tire out players chasing a point that won't really make any difference. Sunday is more important.

And what's going to be the excuse when we play the same turd Sunday?

I'm beginning to think a Poch side is incapable of playing any kind of consistent decent football

Come on lads, chins up, we are still in it, we can still win the EL and qualify for the CL next season !

Yes, Spurs have looked good tonight.

Pretty shirts, nicely manicured hands, decently trimmed hair.

OOh - highlights of remaing 2mins 'later in the programme'.

5 secs of their 2nd will be about it at half time.

And what's going to be the excuse when we play the same turd Sunday?

I'm beginning to think a Poch side is incapable of playing any kind of consistent decent football

Up to the goal we were the better team. Considering the line it was a decent performance.

Back